Hickey Prank (for Tricia)

ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how y'all doin?

anyways, this one is for triciameece312 !

I hope you enjoy it Tricia! 💗💗

-------------------------

Colby's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Kat asked as she set down the makeup brush she was using.

I asked her to help me pull a prank on Tricia. She just finished putting makeup on my neck so it looks like a hickey.

"Yup, after that prank she pulled on me, she deserves it." I smirked evilly.

"Okay." Kat laughed.

I grabbed the camera that was on the desk and started recording. I explained what I was doing, and what our plan was. Kat was going to go into the closet, and "accidentally" make some noise so Tricia would go look inside. Kat is her best friend, so she's probably going to lose her shit.

"Perfect." I said as I set the camera up in its hiding place.

"I'm gonna call Tricia to see how far away she is." I said, then pulled out my phone.

After a few rings, she answered.

"Hey baby." She answers cheerfully.

"Hey, uh, when are you gonna be home?" I asked.

"Uhhhh..." she thought for a second,"like 45 minutes maybe, why?"

"Just curious." I replied.

"And why did you call me? You never call me, you always text." She chuckled at the end.

I had to think of an explanation on the spot.

"Because I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww, you're so sweet."

"I know, I know."

She laughed. "Okay then, I'll see you in like 45 minutes."

"K, bye baby."

"Byeeeeeeeeeeee."

I ended the phone call and set my phone on the table. I turned to face the camera.

"Now, we wait."

Tricia's POV

(an hour later)

I finally got home, the traffic was insane. I walked inside and the front door accidentally slammed behind me.

"I'm. trying. to. FILM HERE!" I heard someone shout from the living room.

"Sorry!" I replied then laughed. I started to walk up the stairs.

As I walked closer to Colby's room, I heard him talking to someone. He's probably just on the phone, or recording a video or something.