Back Story

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading up to this point! I'm sorry I didn't publish anything for this long I'm on vacation and kinda lost track. Anyways if there are any spelling errors please tell me so I can fix them. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote❤️ This chapter contains sensitive material.

Jennifer's POV:

"What!" I yelled out.
"Shhhh Jennifer, keep your voice down." She said to me.

Mason raped Arielle? He honestly had the nerve to grab her like that and smile when he saw her?

I opened and closed my fists repeatedly to try and control my anger.
"When?" I asked her.
"Huh?" She asked confused.
"When did...it...happen?" I asked, more clear this time.
She took in a breath and said "It happened 2 years ago, her sophomore year. She was 16 at the time."

"You let this kid, this rapist, come back to school, knowing that Arielle attends the same school." I said to her.
"Jennifer I couldn't do much about that it was the principal's decision and he's not very fond of Arielle, so all his parents had to do was throw in a bunch of money and he's back into school."
"Isn't he supposed to be in jail?" I asked her.
"He was in jail for 2 years he just got out, maybe 2 weeks ago. Money goes a long way."

I clenched my jaw to try and keep my anger under control. "What are you gonna do if Arielle gets hurt again?" I asked.
"I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen but if it does, trust me that kid will be out of here and in jail. I can promise you." She said to me.

"Would you like the rest of the week off?" Kaelynn asked. At first my answer was going to be no but then I realized Arielle needed me, more than ever, so I said "Yes, if that's fine."
"Alright, also would you mind going to Arielle's house to make sure she's fine?" She asked while writing on a piece of paper.
"Sure." I answered her and she handed the piece of paper to me and said "That's her address, and thanks for doing this by the way."
"No problem, bye Kaelynn."
"Bye Jennifer." She said waving at me.

I left the room and hurried to my classroom, got all of my things, and quickly drove to Arielle's house. I knocked on the door and there was no response. I knocked on it again and I was greeted by a woman that looked in her mid 20's. She had red hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello what did you need miss." The woman said.
"Ummm I'm here to see Arielle." I said to her.
"I'm sorry but Miss Agostinelli is not in the proper state to have visitors." The woman said.
"I really need to see her." I said to her.
"Miss Agostinelli can not take visitors right now." The woman said with a sterner voice.
"But I-"
"It's fine Laila, she can come in." Arielle said coming out from behind the woman. The woman named Laila rolled her eyes but stepped aside to let me in and closed the door behind me.

"Laila prepare some snacks please." She said to the woman. Arielle turned to me and asked "Do you have anything that you're allergic to or don't like?"
"I don't like broccoli but-" I answered.
"Perfect Laila make something that doesn't have broccoli in it." She said to the woman.
The woman named Laila bowed and said "As you wish Miss Agostinelli." she gave me a look and then left the room and headed to the kitchen.
"Wanna go up to my room?" She asked.
"Sure lets go." I answered. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

When we got there she closed the door and sat us down on a love-seat.
"What did you need Jen?" She asked.
"Arielle...are you okay?" I asked her softly.
"Yea...I'm fine." She said. "I just need to fill out transfer papers now." She said trying to lighten the mood.
"Don't worry Mrs.Dixon already gave me transfer papers for him." I told her.
"Really? I guess I'm going to have to pay her a visit to tell her thanks." Arielle said.