The Plan

"The principal at Phoenix Drop Highschool and I believe that it would be great for all students to get along. So, we have decided to combine our prom nights. Prom will now be held at Phoenix Drop High. Okhasis Prep students will have to find a Phoenix Drop partner. Prom will be held this Friday. Have a great day."

The speakers clicked and the voice disappeared. Everyone was left dumbfounded. Prom will be held be held at Phoenix Drop. I will need to have a Phoenix Drop partner. I need to socialize with them.

I'm not going.

Nope. Not going. I'd rather go with Jeffory. I'd even go with Vylad.

I continue to slam my head on my desk. I don't care if others stare. Mind your own business and leave my alone.

The bell rings and I'm forced to go on with my day.

I continue with all my classes until lunch time arrives. I run out of class and head to the lunch room. There, I meet up with my friends who are sitting at our usual table.

"Hey girl! We were just talking about you!"

I hear Lucinda's voice. The others nod in agreement with her statement. Lucinda signals for me to sit next to her so I do.

"Did you hear the announcement about prom? What are you and Jeffory going to do?" Lucinda asks while motioning over to Jeffory.

Jeffory and I shrug. Vylad comes up with an idea though.

"What if we go as a group?"

Cadenza, Jeffory, and Lucinda agree with his plan. However, Nicole and I don't. Aren't we suppose to go with Phoenix Drop students?

Apparently Nicole thought of this too because she says it out loud.

"We have to go with Phoenix Drop students though. It can't be just us. We have to have at least six Phoenix Drop students."

Vylad stops to think. So do Cadenza and Jeffory. Suddenly, Vylad comes up with an idea. He is so full of ideas today, isn't he.

"I can ask my brothers and their friends to accompany us. I'll make sure to get a date for all of us. What do you guys think?"

Everyone agreed. Everyone except me. Something about this plan didn't sound good. Many things could go wrong with this.

Everyone stared at me expecting me to agree with the plan. However, I didn't.

"I don't think this is a good plan, Vylad. You know how I feel about your brothers."

"You won't have to interact with them! It's not an actual date. They will just be here to accompany us. You won't even have to speak with them."

"Okay. But I still don't want to talk to their friends. We didn't exactly end on good terms."

"Who cares! You would still be dancing with Jeffory if you want. You just need to show up with them. Then you could do whatever you want."

They all looked at me with pleading eyes, begging me to agree. I feel like this plan is going to fail. I just know it. But I can't spoil their fun.

"Fine! I agree. Call your brother."

Everyone cheered and went back to eating their lunch. I'm going to completely and utterly regret this later. But for now, food. Or should I say cupcakes. Yum! Cupcakes.

~~~~~~~~After school~~~~~~~~~~

Vylad's Pov

I am so glad Y/n agreed to go to prom. Even if it's not with me. At least I will be able to dance with her.