five

January 11, 2016

Yeri and Koeun's Dorm Room

"Loooooook what I got!" Yeri smiled at sleeping Koeun.

"Why is my face- where did you even get that?" Koeun looked surprised.

"Oh fansite masternim! I bought this from sunflowerk!" Yeri was overjoyed with excitement.

"Oh SunflowerK! I like them a lot they are so sweet!" Koeun bursting out with happiness.

"You look really good on this SEE!" Yeri showed Koeun the front. "And on the back your name is all holographic!" Yeri was still smiling.

"Wah unnie is so cool!" Koeun opened her computer. "SunflowerK Unnie has cute pictures because I think she's amazing and I smile at her all the time!" Koeun showed Yeri some pictures.

"I know I see her pictures all the time!" Yeri grinned.

"She's not as amazing as Fairy Floss Unnie though!" Koeun giggled. "Look at this cute picture she took of us from our fanmeet!" Koeun showed Yeri her phone's wallpaper.

"I didn't know she took that ahah." Yeri smiled. "Oh hold on I got a text." Yeri looked down on her phone.

---/-

Joy Joy Coy Joy Coy Fish: you and koeun be careful there's a bunch of sasaengs outside I'll be using the back entrance just don't go out.

Me: how many are there?

Joy Joy Coy Joy Coy Fish: a lot, more than 5 and one of them keeps yelling out "Die Koeun." Make sure she doesn't see I'm calling manager unnie right now stay tight.

Me: okay unnie, please make sure that koeun anti goes away I feel bad enough.

Joy Joy Coy Joy Coy Fish: ok rim ah~

--/--

"Who was that?" Koeun asked.

"Oh it was Joy Unnie she said be careful there are sasaengs outside." Yeri closed he curtains. "It's better not to look out." Yeri sat back down.

"KOEUN DIE KOEUN DIE KOEUN DIE KOEUN DIE KOEUN DIE!" A loud speaker blasted.

Yeri's eyes widened.

"Hey Eun." Yeri went next to Koeun.

"I already know you lied to me and I already know everyone hates me." Koeun sighed.

"Eun-" Yeri looked worried.

"You don't have to say sorry it isn't your fault anyway." Koeun turned away.

"YERIM BURN BURN THE WITCH KIM YERIM!" Yeri turned around to her name being called out.

"They don't like me either." Yeri said while looking at the closed window.

"At least most people like you now everyone still hates me." Koeun laughed.

"What about SunflowerK unnie? All your fans?" Yeri pointed out.

"I guess that's true but now these fans are giving us death threats why did I ever agree to this?" Koeun flew back into her bed. "To be honest Yerim, I rather die than deal with this all the time." Koeun laughed.

"Eun I-" Yeri's eyes watered. "I felt the same way."