014

no shade on laucy shippers or Lucy :)

---

Lauren's pov

It was 5th period, which also meant "lunch time". Lauren had already gotten her lunch that she barely touched yet, which included a nasty tuna sandwich with a fruit cup. Lauren slightly shoved her tray across the table before getting up to get a bag of chips from the vending machine. Once she was finally able to pull her wallet out, she heard footsteps making her way towards her direction.

"Hey"

Lauren slowly turned around, only wishing she hadn't when she saw her ex, Lucy. She had her hair in a messy bun with sweats and a tank top, which made her boobs more visible. Lauren knew this was on purpose, but she decided to ignore it. Besides, she had Camila now.

"What do you want?", Lauren sighed, quickly paying for her bag of lay's chips so she can leave as quickly as possible.

"What makes you think I want something? I can't have a friendly conversation with my friend?", Lucy asked with a smirk.

Lauren grabbed her chips from the bottom of the machine before she looked back at Lucy, "Look, if you want to try some stupid shit with me leave before you get hurt", Lauren said, walking back to her table. Of course Lucy followed her back, being the type of girl she is. Lauren sat back down at her table, noticing that her friends had finally got their lunch.

"Was that a threat, Jauregui?"

"Oh fuck off", Lauren flipped Lucy off and abruptly got up from the table, making sure to purposely bump into her.

Lucy huffed, crossing her arms, "Whatever".

Lauren walked out of her cafeteria, making her way to the library as she took her phone out of her pocket.

10:55 am | Mila💕: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii babeeeeeeee

10:55 am | Mila💕: don't ask btw 😜

10:57 am | daddy;) : Okayyyyyyyy, how was your day?

10:57 am | Mila💕: shitty.

10:57 am | Mila💕: wow, u changed your username again😪

10:58 am | daddy;) : yup, ya girl's ego is pretty high today ;)))))) how was your day shitty?

10:59 am | Mila💕: bc you weren't here:( i miss u

10:59 am | Mila💕: all i have is a picture that I took when you were sleeping

11:00 am | daddy;) : wait what?

11:00 am | Mila💕: oops...?

11:00 am | Mila💕: I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! you looked so fucking adorable babe

11:01 am | daddy;) : ughhhhh camz wtf

11:01 am | daddy;) : istg if i see that on your instagram im gonna punish u

11:01 am | Mila💕: im not sure if that's a good thing or...😂

11:03 am | daddy;) : let's say it's a good thing baby;)

------

Camila's pov

"So are you like officially dating", Dinah asked as she sat on the edge of Camila's bed with Normani and Ally.

"Well, what can I say it's complicated?", Camila responded unsure of herself as Normani braided her hair. "I don't know, she hasn't even asked me out yet".

"Is she though?", Normani jumped into the conversation. "She can be playing tricks on you".

"I'm pretty sure she isn't", Ally added.

"You guys would make a bomb ass couple for real", Dinah laughed, nudging Camila's arm. "But, she gon' have to catch these hands if she's playing you".

Camila playfully rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"You and Lauren need a ship name", Normani suggested, finishing up her braid in Camila's hair. "How about Laurmila?"

"Umm no, that's way too innocent for a hot couple, Mani", Dinah sucked her teeth before thinking about one herself.

"Oh lord, you guys need jesus", Ally shook her head, mimicking a cross across dinah's chest.

"Ohh I got one!" Dinah exclaimed, "Camren!".

"Really Dinah", Camila chuckled.

"I'm dead serious", Dinah nodded her head. "Camren it is. All in favor of the ship name camren, say tacos".

"Tacos?", Normani agreed.

Ally slowly whispered, "tacos...sorry babe".

Camila puffed. Camren was a pretty good name though.

"Gosh I hate you guys", Camila glanced at dinah, snickering before she said, "Tacos".