I'm not going to, of course, I mean I've only known the guy for 4 days. It's not like I'm in love with him, but I still developed a small crush on him and hearing the truth, especially from Scottie, is like a stab in the back.

I'm more upset over the fact that Scottie was the one behind the words, than the actual words that were said. We've never really fought before, but it's not like I meant to be mean when I said that to Scottie, I just don't want him to get hurt. His plan is terribly unlikely, but I felt bad for being the one to tell him that. I should have been encouraging him, not telling him it'll never work out.

During this whole teacher mess, he was the one telling me to go for it, and that a teacher likes me, no matter how unlikely that was. And I only made him feel bad about his plan. I wanted to call him and apologize, but I doubt he'll answer.

He's really stubborn. I did it anyways and dialed his number onto my phone. After 2 rings it went to voicemail, meaning he ignored me. I groaned and plopped down on the couch, not wanting to fight with my best friend. I sent him a text that said, "I'm sorry Scottie, I didn't mean it. I was half asleep when you came in here and I'm sure Hunter will like you once he gets to know you. I wouldn't be surprised if he was gay anyways, I mean have you seen his hair? Anyways, I'll still help you with 'the hunt' if you allow me."

Half an hour later when I gave up all hope that he'd forgive me, he sent a text that said, "See you @ 7."

He wouldn't even apologize for what he said to me, but whatever. I sighed and looked at the clock to see that it was 4:17. I have 3 hours to do what I want and I decided to finish my homework and get that out of the way.

Once that was over and done with, I went back to playing Flappy bird to beat the damn record that seems kind of impossible. I have until Tuesday to beat him and I'm fairly unconfident that I can do it.

I honestly can't see myself getting past 100, and I have to get more than 127. All I can do is practice, really. Or look up cheats....

I googled 'Cheats to Flappy Bird' and all I could find were tips, but nothing I could do to get far.

I groaned and continued playing the game, managing to get to 50 before getting sick of the game and dropping my phone onto the couch and getting up to get food from the kitchen.

I haven't eaten much for lunch so I'm starving. I didn't feel like doing much so I just got a bowl of cereal and then I may or may not have had a second bowl as well. Annnnnd maybe a third but let's just pretend I only had two.

After I ate that I got a glass of apple juice and chugged it down, glancing at the clock to see it was 5. I didn't really know what else to do until 7, I found myself wishing I didn't fight with Scottie so he could come over and entertain me.

But I know he's still pissed at me and the only reason he's letting me go to the movies with him is because I'm his only chance at double dating with Hunter. Well, I'll take what I can get.

I still felt bad for saying what I did but I forced the thought out of my head and went back into the living room to get my phone. No new notifications, of course. I found myself playing Flappy Bird again, that game is really addicting, even though its really difficult and frustrating.

I ended up quitting once again because I was annoyed and just turned on the TV. I watched a few episodes of Catfish and then there was a knock at my door.

I looked at the clock to see it read 7:02. Shit! I didn't even get ready. I'm still in my yoga pants and sweatshirt that I've had on all day.

I opened the door before running upstairs and yelling, "One second Scottie!" on the way.