{31} Stop Biting Your Lip

~Angel~

I walk downstairs and sit down on the couch next to Jayden just in time for the doorbell to ring.

When Jay doesn't move, I got up.

"Oh no, don't rush, I'll get the door." I spit sarcastically.

"Thanks, sis." He waves me off absentmindedly, his eyes fixated on the T.V, making me scowl.

I walk to the door and fling it open.

"Uncle Cole!" I exclaim happily, jumping into his open arms.

"Mini Summer-Storm!" He hugs me tightly before putting me down just in time for me to be squished in a hug by Aunt Kyla.

"Hi, baby!" She squeals happily, kissing my cheek.

"Hi, Aunt Ky." I greet back, just as happily, returning her hug.

She pulls away and I look down at the brown haired girl in front of me.

Immediately, she throws her arms around my waist and hugs me tightly.

"Rose!" She exclaims happily, squeezing the living day lights out of me.

"Toro!" I shout, hugging Raziel's eleven year old sister.

Like Raz and I, Tori and I also have special nicknames for each other. She calls me Rose, which is my middle name, and I call her Toro, because, well, because I can.

She pulls away from me and follows Uncle Cole and Aunt Kyla inside.

I look at Raziel with an eyebrow raised. "What?"

"Don't I get a hug?" He holds his arms out with a pout on his face.

I roll my eyes and chuckle, hugging him.

He kisses my temple before walking inside.

I look out the door just in time to see Uncle Nate and Uncle Reese racing each other up the driveway. They both pull me into a hug yelling, "Hi, Angel!"

"Hi, Uncle Nate. Hi, Uncle Reese." I greet, struggling for air. "Can't. Breathe."

They instantly let me go, rubbing the backs of their necks, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry."

I chuckle. "No problem."

Uncle Reese ruffles my black hair before looking at each other and yelling in unison again. "Stormy!"

They run inside.

A few seconds later, Hunter slams into me, hugging me tightly before rushing inside.

"Ang!" Aunt Hannah envelopes me in a hug.

"Hey, Aunt Han." I smile, hugging her back before pulling away.

"Hi, Angel." Aunt Cassie greets softly, pulling me into a soft hug.

"Hi, Aunt Cas." I smile, hugging her back just as softly.

They walk inside.

"Hey, A." Ashlynn kisses my cheek.

"Hey, Ashy." I ruffle her hair before giving her a hug. She walks inside.

"Angel!" I hear a squeaky voice squeal from the end of the driveway and spot Ella running over.

I meets her halfway and pick her up, kissing her cheek and engulfing her in a hug.

"Hey, princess." I grin as she giggles at the nickname.

I keep Ella in my arms as Beth hugs me, kissing my cheek.