Chapter 6

It's been a few days after Julie found out about Brad's death. She was sitting by the beach at Burtonville. She was staring at the waves going back and forth. Julie has managed to avoid Sara a couple of times, though Sara seems to have something to say because she kept approaching Julie, but she's not ready to confront anyone about anything.

Julie startled when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned to look at the person and to her surprise; it was Sara, with a smile on her face.

"Your mom told me where you are,"

"Please don't mad at her." Julie turned away.

"She didn't know what happened." Julie said.

"Julie,"

"I have something to say to you." Sara sat next to Julie.

"I'm sorry." She continued.

"You were right. Rick was cheating on me." Julie turned back to her friend with a shock on her face. As if Sara knew what Julie was going to ask, she said,

"I followed him the other day and I saw her kissing that girl,"

"I'm so sorry for not believing in you" Sara looked like she's about to crying. Quickly Julie hugged her.

In the meantime, Julie's mother was vacuuming the house and that includes Julie's room. She was rearranging a few thing on Julie's table when she saw the Burtonville High enrolment form there and it was already been filled up. She smiled at the sight.

Back to the beach, Julie was alone again; Sara had gone to the concert that was held at the beach. Julie was not going, she didn't feel like dancing and cheering.

"Hi." Suddenly a guy was standing next to her. He was quite good looking, with blonde hair. A charming smile was on his face.

"Hi." Julie replied with a shy grin.

"I was about to go to the concert. Would you like to come?" The guy asked boldly.

"Ummm..." Julie was a bit surprised of what just happened, but then she remembered something, something that made her smiled and said,

"I'll meet you there." The guy's smile widens.

As soon as the guy left, Julie stared at the sky with a smile on her face. The reason why she agreed to go to the concert was because she's more confident now, knowing that she is beautiful, that she does have a chance at relationship and she has one person to thank to and that is Brad.

THE END.