ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ: ONG SEUNGWOO°

requested by taepiocapearls
+ thank you for requesting<33 hope you
       like it

synopsis;; surprising him at one of his dance practice

⠀⠀⠀⠀you decided to surprise your boyfriend, ong seungwoo, by going to mnet studio (cj e&m center) to visit him

⠀⠀⠀⠀you decided to surprise your boyfriend, ong seungwoo, by going to mnet studio (cj e&m center) to visit him. it's been a while since you've seen seungwoo. the last time you saw him was two months ago before he left to be on produce 101.

⠀⠀⠀⠀as you went into the dance practice room for get ugly performance. you saw your boyfriend right away. he didn't notice your entrance but his members did. they all turned their head at you, thinking you were boa or one of the other trainers.

⠀⠀⠀⠀seungwoo finally turned his head and saw you. his eyes popped out and his mouth dropped. he ran to you and lifted you up in a hug.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"seungwoo you're really sweaty," you said as he put you back to the ground. you grabbed your handkerchief from your bag and used it to wipe his sweat on his face. seungwoo put his hands around your waist as you were wiping away his sweat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀when you were done, he gave you a peck on the lips, "i've missed you so much y/n."

⠀⠀⠀⠀he was about to give you another one until you put your hand on his mouth, preventing him from kissing you. "seungwoo-ah, not in front of your members," you said as your cheeks were becoming crimson.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"awww," he pouted, "just one more." he said cutely holding out one finger.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"no. finish your practice first and then i'll think about it," you said playfully.

⠀⠀⠀⠀but before seungwoo could say anything, the leader of his group, kang daniel, said "guys one more practice so seungwoo can go have some time with his lady."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"yes!" seungwoo cheered as he looked at you and gave you a heart.

⠀⠀⠀⠀once the music began, you looked at your boyfriend. you always supported your boyfriend's passion for dance. he was always happy and confident when it came to dance. as soon as you saw his face and the way he danced, you knew you were going to be attacked by his fan service.

⠀⠀⠀⠀at first it was the hip thrusts and then you saw him spin and blew you kiss. you were internally screaming. you were still attacked when you saw his cute expressions.

⠀⠀⠀⠀when the song ended, seungwoo immediately ran to you and dragged you out of the room. "bye guys! we can win it, so see you tomorrow," seungwoo yelled before closing the door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"seungwoo-ah~," you pouted, "you almost killed me." you said referring to part where he blew a kiss.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"awww my baby," he said as he pinched your cheeks, "i missed you so so much."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"i missed you too," you said as you kissed him. you were about to pull away from the kiss until he placed one his hands on your neck and the other on your waist, continuing the kiss.

⠀⠀⠀⠀seungwoo finally broke the kiss and said "y/n that's only the beginning. we have a lot to make up for the past two months and kissing you won't be enough," he smirked before winking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"oh my god seungwoo, stop it," you as you hit his chest playfully.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"you know you love me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"that i cannot deny," you hummed.