Chapter 3- A Room For Two

Aria played in the hair on the nap of Henri's neck. She honestly didn't know what was happening to her. She didn't know why this felt right. Henri could be a homicidal maniac for all she knew, and now he was in her world. She knew very little about incubi and all she read had little to no relevance to him and what she saw of his powers.

Her alarm went off signaling the official start to her day and the end of him. Henri groan at the sound of her alarm and threw it at her door. "Hey, wake up," Aria said as she pushed him off of her.

"C'mon," he mumbled as he snaked his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head against her breast.

Aria put her hand on the top of his head and sent an electrical jolt through his body. "What is your problem," he said pining her down against the bed with both hands around her thoart.

"You're going to make someone get suspicious and open that door. Wake up, get dress, and leave me alone," she said looking deep into his eyes never once flinching under the terror in his gaze.

Henri lifted his form off of hers. "Fine, we should get in the shower before Stella wakes up."

Aria's eyes widen at his implication. "Uh, did you just say we. We aren't doing anything together. You are getting dressed and then getting lost."

Henri shook his head and smirked. "You see I'd love to do that, but I can't. Not until our two weeks of suspended bliss are over. Until, then I'm going to be closer than your shadow," he said as he gently stroked her hair. Henri knew given enough slack on her lease Aria would run off and they'd both would be thoroughly screwed.

Aria was aware of their situation, but she was also aware of their environment. Her parents didn't play and until she was someone's wife she was stuck in their house under their rules. Not that it was explicitly stated, but she knew Henri broke them. "I don't know how that's going to work with my family here. I can't keep lying to them, they're not stupid," she said managing to put some space between them.

"That is why you're moving on campus with me," he said with a sure smile.

Aria's brow arched ad she let out a hard laugh. "Like that's going to happen," she laughed harder.

Henri looked dead serious as he got closer to her. "It already has. You're staying in a suite with Stella, and I'm your hot suitemate," he smiled proudly at her.

Aria shook her head. Henri looked dangerously certain, but what he was saying was virtually impossible. "You can't just say things and expect them to happen. You have to tell the university in advance if you want to live on campus, and it's not worth the money, stress, or pain to do this."

"Like I said, it's already done. All you have to do is tell Stella and pack."

Aria studied Henri for a moment. He still seemed really sure about this. "How do you know Stella and I can get into a suite?" she asked as her eyes narrowed at him.

"Because I already got you into one."

And the irritation was back with full force. "How, Mr. I-live-in-your-mind? How is it that you can do something like that?" she questioned.

"I may have under talked my powers a little"-

"Ya think? You can't lie to me, you can't just go around changing things that are hard to explain," she said freaking out. She grabbed her silk kimono to cover her nakedness. She needed him to focus and for them to have a frank discussion.

"You're thinking too much right now. Your family thinks your upset about Tyrell breaking up with you-which isn't true in a million ways," he said and she shot him a death stare. "This is your ticket to freedom. Tell them you put this place on hold last semester and you're ready to try living on your own. Tell them this is what you've been hiding, and you'd like their support," he said knowing they would buy it if she sold it. But Aria wasn't Aria lately and he knew getting her away from her family was the only way they could continue.