31. 1 Year Anniversary (Daveed x Reader)

This one is a little different and you'll see why ;)
Also it was just the 1 year anniversary of the account!

*

Today was your 1 year anniversary of being with Daveed. It all started when you got backstage passes at a Hamilton performance and Daveed asked to get coffee sometime. Those coffee dates then eventually turned into even more and you were then officially a couple.

You couldn't be happier to have spent a whole year with Daveed. Everyone said that you guys were relationship goals. Especially Lin who was the happiest to hear that Daveed and you were together.

Although it was your 1 year anniversary sadly Daveed was away doing shows while you were still in New York. Daveed had called immediately after he knew he couldn't be back to NY for it. He felt terrible about not being there especially when it was your first full year together and he wanted many more years. Everytime he apologized you have to remind him that its okay and that you'll be together next year. That always put him at ease when he thought about you waiting for him.

It was around 11:30 now and you had just stopped to get some coffee\tea. Earlier you woke up to a text from Daveed saying how much he missed you and how he wanted to be there. He also said that he would video call you at 12 so you decided to get some coffee before.

You got home just in time at 11:55 to set up the camera so it was ready when Daveed called. At exactly 12 he called and you immediately accepted.

Daveed : Hey babe!

You : Hey!

Daveed : How's my beautiful girl today?

You : Fantastic now that you've called. Why did you call on your phone this time? Usually it's on your computer, where are you going?

Daveed : Somewhere secret.

The door bell rang at your apartment and you told him you'd be back in a second. You opened the door to see Daveed standing there smiling.

How would you react to that?