" everyone, all my friends " , she narrowed her eyes obviously not taking in my lie, she waited a little more keeping her hold on me staring at me expecting to spit it all out but when I remained silent, my shoulder hunching every passing second she let out a huff releasing her hold and pointed stare.

" We. Are. Going. To. Talk. About. This! Understand? "she said poking me at every word, I just nodded afraid to say anything else because of the intensity radiating from her.

" For now let's go.... we are getting late " and just like that she was back to her normal self... Really so fast? Does she have a multiple identity disorder or something?

But that didn't matter as the front door came into view, I wished that I didn't see her but also wanted to see her,

Allah what should I pray for?!

If I see her it would get really difficult leaving and if I don't I'll regret being a coward for not even saying a sincere goodbye, see you soon or take care.... it suddenly reminded me of Humaira, did she also feel like this? When we were leaving was she was crying.... Out of all people she was the one to burst into tears...

"We are seriously gonna talk about this. You wait! "sis shouted pulling me into the van and as soon as I sat it sped off, leaving her house's view getting smaller and smaller and then no more.

Navya...!!

I felt like breaking down. Ugh!

This is supposedly irrational to feel!

And I'm definitely overreacting...

Definitely...!!

Also I need to keep my mind off.... Some distraction yes...

Some distraction....

And I quickly glanced back for some distraction.... Only to come in view with our loaded luggages...oh what a nice reminder now... There is no way I can possibly forget I'm going to Mumbai!! Can't escape the reality... Can't escape...

I slumped down in my seat. We would be reaching the airport in two hours as dad wanted to view the famous sights of the city as we passed by.

The van had a total of 8 seats to my surprise which raised the question why on earth we need eight when we are only four!?

My question was answered when the van came to a halt and entered in with their awkward not so awkward style of greeting my parents and sis, I rolled my eyes at them who for the nth time declared that my sis was hot... It was Zach and Max, Max had dark brown hair which could be mistaken as black, green eyes which reminded me of vegetables and an light olive complexion which he inherited from his half Asian half African mum. (your free to imagine him as you wish also:)

"Hey Bro! " they slapped my shoulder on both sides, settling up on either side of me, I didn't reply with anything as I didn't feel like it, if it made sense. Sis sat with Mom and Dad was at the shotgun with the driver.

" What's up? Why's that long face" Max said poking my cheek as he pursed his lips to puppy face.

"yeah why's that young man " Zach asked doing the same. I huffed swatting their hands away and slumped even more in my seat so much that my hip was at the end of the seat and they did the same thing.

I puffed my cheeks in irritation, hoping it would make me feel better, but no it doubled up as they copied it so I shut my eyes because neither I'd see them nor I'd know if they copied me..