Black Hat x Reader (LEMON)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n! This is Black hat. He'll tell you what job you get. And probably show you around the place. Now if you excuse me, I have to do some work in the lab. Good day!" Dr Flug says as exiting out of the office.

Now it was just only you and Black hat. He stares at you deeply, studying your features. You felt a chill go down your spine, waiting on him to say anything. He leans back his chair and smirks.

"So, y/n, tell me about yourself." You nodded and explained what you like and in case, what you don't like. You explain your life and experience throughout years. Black hat didn't crack a smile but nodded.

"Okay, that's nice. Now, do you have any questions for me?" You scratched your chin and look at Black hat carefully "Um...are you a monster? Or, what? I don't know." He chuckles

"My dear, I'm a demon. I can also shape shift, claw my fingers into portals, play the piano and more~" your eyes widen, impressed "Man, you're one lucky demon. And I never seen one either in my whole life!"

"Well, at least I'm the first." He replies "Yeah, true. So, did I get the job?" Black hat nods and you squeal "Thanks a lot sir!" He grins a little "ah you're welcome. Now, your job here, is to work as a maid. Got it?"

You nodded "Great. Your partner is 5.0.5. He's a bear that supposed to be deadly, but came out horribly cute." He gets something from his closet and takes out a maid outfit "Good thing I saved this extra one. Supposed to be 5.0.4's but shrunk a little."

He looks at you "Maybe you can try and manage to slip it on?" "Y-yeah sure." He hands you the outfit and you went somewhere to change.

~
"Annnnnnd...there! That's the last spot! You're welcome 5.0.5!" He squeaks and hugs you tightly. You hug back "Well, got to go. I'll see you tomorrow work! Okay? Bye!" You wave goodbye to 5.0.5 and he waves bye back.

"Alright, got to tell Black hat that I'm going out now." You approach to his office and you knocked on the door "Come in." A dark voice replies. You open the door and peek in, seeing Black hat doing paper work or something.

"H-hey, I'm going home now. Is that fine with you or you want me to stay a little longer?" Black hat looks up at you and smirks "Yes, I want you to stay a little longer but with me. Please sit and lock the door behind you."

You did what you were told, locked the door and went to sit down. Black hat puts his pen down and looks at you "Thanks for helping 5.0.5 clean the mansion. I appreciate it." You smiled "No problem, sir." He smiles back a little and leans against his chair.

"Now dear, sit on my lap." You blush at the sudden command from your boss "A-alright.." you stood up from your chair and walked over to the other side and hesitate to sit on his lap. You finally sat and gave you to most awkward position.

You look at him "S-sir. Why are we doing this..?" He grips around your wrists and you gasp at the hold "Call me Black hat~" his lips start to connect with yours and your eyes widen at the sudden movement.

You didn't know what to say about this, but that really escalated quickly. You didn't want Black hat to keep waiting, so you reply and kiss back. You can feel him smirk into the kiss and pulls you closer.

You start to wrap your arms around his neck and moan a little through the kiss. Black hat wanted to make this more exciting by trailing down your skirt, and panties under it. It made you flinch by the cold contact with his hand.

He starts to tug your panties down and he rubs your clit down there. You blush hard and whimpered at the same time. He touches every single skin of you, and it made Black hat hard.

You softly whisper and groan his name "ngh...B-black hat~" "mmm what's wrong y/n~?" "I-I-I--ooh~!" He inserted a finger into your hole. You moan out loud and grip onto his shoulders.

"Damn y/n, your hole is tightening around my finger~" You didn't say anything but more moans fills in the room. He adds another one and you bit your lip. Black hats fingers thrusts into you and you grip onto him more.

He adds a third one and thrusts even harder into you. Black hat prods that spot with those three digits. You squirm around and groan at the sudden pain but mixed with pleasure.

He pulls his fingers out of you and you sighed loudly "Sir--I mean B-black hat. What was that for..?" He smirks and lays you down on the table. He pushes everything aside "I know we just met, but I already fell in love with you since I first saw your face~"

Black hat opens one of his drawers and takes out a condom. He bites it out open and he unzips his pants. His erection springs out and puts it on. You blush at the length of his and look away.

He pulls you down a little and throws your legs on his shoulders "Just tell me when it hurts, okay?" You nodded and held onto the edge of the desk. He takes a deep breath and slides into you. You made a loud moan and bit your lip hard.

Black hat leans down into you and kisses your neck, trying to calm you down, hoping it would help. You whimper and look up at Black hat with lust in your eyes. You signal him to move and so he does.

You roll your eyes back, tongue hangs and drool streams down. Black hat pants every time he thrusts into you and starts to sweat "Ooh god you feel so good y/n~" you can hear skin slapping against another.

It's been 40 minutes of this and you moaned out "I-I'm gonna cum~!" Black hat nodded and you release your juice there. He pulls out and takes off the condom, releasing himself there. White liquid splatters on your stomach a little and you touched it with your index finger.

You lick it and say "mmmm~ yum~" Black hat smirks and you both clean yourselves up. After that, you both sat down and cuddle there "I want to stay with you longer. Love you Black hat~"

He smiles "I love you too y/n~"

YAY YOURE WELCUMM