Copyright

Call of the Wolf © 2014 by Kaya345. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced without the author's written permission. No part of this work including the characters and situations may be used without prior permission from the author.

This entire book is written in the fond memories of Rebecca. May her soul rest in peace.

Prologue

I inched my way to the boulder and then stopped when I was a metre or two away from it. I stood there unsure of what I was supposed to do when the thing opened its eyes. They were bright eyes that were the colour of an untamed fire. The irises were deep ochre with an orange coloured tint in them. They smothered me, left me breathless. My eyes travelled down and then I realized what I was seeing.

                                                      **********************************

Rebecca Waters was a vet in a small town. When she saved an injured wolf one night, she was simply following her vet instincts. But things began getting weird when she felt she was being followed and then is attacked by two men, only to be saved by a beast that felt strangely familiar. Rebecca’s simple life is no longer easy and she is thrown into a world of which did not exist to her before. And then the big question arose – who is she?