Unacceptable

" Does it ever matter that fate brought us together. It was a chance we took ".

How dare her?

Could she not point it out that the elevator isn't working ?

He couldn't waste his time anymore standing there and looking at the empty space , just where her car stood a few minutes ago.

He wasn't even informed about this recruitment thing. He ruffled his hair while climbing up the stairs. Well may be he was, but who could keep their ears on , during a blasting party, he smirked.

He was still infuriated and  also confused about her strange behaviour . She looked perfectly sane, when she stared at him with those beautiful brown eyes, if only for a second.

God , what am I thinking, he shook his head and focused on the matter at hand.

How can they bloody hold an interview without me? His steps were calculated and he was gradually climbing the stairs, I am not here for a day and they couldn't even fix this elevator.

Inside the board room

"Gentleman what do you think?" Vijendra Singh Rathore asked his companions.

One of them abated a smile, still remembering the last woman from the interview "She is going to make it hell for him".

At this outburst all the other board members roared out loud, "that was the original plan, wasn't it?"

"What plan?" a different voice came from the man who had just entered the room, all eyes trained on him

"To take the interview properly , so that we can select an uncompromising PRO for you and the company", his brother calmly relayed the message.

A devious smirk crept up his face," I hope she is as ' uncompromising' as you call her".

"Don't worry little brother I would hate to break the promise I made to my dear uncle", Vijendra smiled.

Oh how I would love to wipe the smile off your face you git, the individual who still stood near the door gritted his teeth " Well if all is done then , I should be seeing her tomorrow ", he smirked while turning back to leave. She would curse the devilish hour she stepped foot in this building.

So my dear friends if you really like to know if she curses the devilish hour or not stay tuned till next update, which I'm planning to do soon.😃😃 And don't forget to vote like or share, because
The CEO will really care if u do.