Alana & Louis

Alana's POV:

I play my piano and sing. "But we're making all the same mistakes" i sing and the music sounds good. I love playing the piano, it makes me feel calm and relaxed. And the One Direction songs are so beautiful.

I met them once at a concert, I had backstage passes. Louis is so hot! And have you seen his bum? Gosh...

We joked around a little, I wished I could keep in touch with him but I just met  him as a fan, so...yeah...that wasn't really possible.

"Circles, we going in circles, dizzy all it's all it makes us..." I sing and then I hear something outside. I look outside my window, nothing. I open it, it's quite hot inside.

I begin playing again and then I hear the sound again.

I look down again, nobody. What's making that sound?

i joke a little so I scream down.

"ROMEO ROMEO, WHERE ARE THOU O ROMEO?" Then i chuckle to myself. What I didn't expected was the extremely hot boy that came out of the bushes. He's wearing red jeans and a black and white striped shirts with black TOM's.

My eyes widen. He's really cute.

"DENY THY FATHER AND REFUSE THY NAME. AND I WOULD NO LONGER BE A TOMLINSON" he says and i burst out in laughing.

He smirks and climbs up the roof. It's the same route I always take to my room. He enters my window and jumps inside. 

"Cause I love you Juliet, will you always be mine?" he says and walks to me. I walk back till my back hits the wall. He stand really close to me.

"My name is Alana, but thanks" i say and he grins, a very sexy and cheeky grin.

"Are you the girl that I heard singing and playing the piano?" he asks and i blush. He chuckles. "I take that as a yes" 

then he examinates my face. " You look so familiar, did we meet before?" he asks. "Yeah, I've been to one of your concerts and I got backstage tickets" I say and he grins again.

"I know you! That was in December." he says and my eyes light up. He remembers!

Then I realize we're still in this position and blush. He puts his hands on either side of my head and smirks down at me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Alana, you have changed a bit but you look beautiful" he says and I look into his blue orbs. I get lost and he chuckles.

"Where are you looking at?" he asks and i blush again. "You're really cute. Let me be your Romeo?" he asks with a playfull grin. i stick my tongue out but then he moves even closer. 'I ment it" he says and his lips touch mine.

Fireworks explode and my heart just died.

He pulls back and smirks down at me again. He takes my to my bed and we sit down. He tells me about them being in town and him driving away to have some time of his own. He parked nearby and decided to walk a bit, then he heard me singing and playing and he stopped, hide in the bushes and then began to play Romeo.

"You play piano too?" I ask and he nods. "but not good" I reach for his hand and pull him to the piano. He sits down and plays twinkle little star. I laugh and then he taps the seat next to him. I sit down and he slides closer to me. 

Then his finger slide over the keys and my breath hitches. It's I wont give up by James Morrison. It's beautiful.

i get teary and he stops playing. "What's wrong?" he asks worried and turns round to face me. "I'm alright, it's just so beautiful" i say and he sighs. "Girls and their tears" he says and i chuckle. 

"Alana, you know I actually thought pretty much about you since December? I felt like you were the right one, and I was stupid to let you go. I'm not going to make that mistake again.

"Will you please, please, please come with me and spend more time with me?" he asks and I smirk.

"ofcourse I will Louis" i say and he bends closer. I don't hasitate and our lips connect again. 

A/N

Alana hope you liked it!

X-x-x Noa