Dark Dreams.

The day just got better and better after that, mostly because I got the last piece of blueberry pie that was there for desert after dinner and there was also the fact that Len was keeping away from Viona. Wait why am I happy about this? I don't like the guy or anything, I just met him! Although I did think of him while going home, having a bath and before going to bed. Nothing more.... I was just exited for tomorrow! But if you asked me for a reason im pretty sure i would have come up short.

"I wonder what I should show him tomorrow" I thought aloud. I was alone in my room now, in my PJ's after dinner.

"I mean, I’ll need someone around to show my powers. I don't want to just copy his. Maybe I should borrow some one else's powers before I go there" I said to my reflection in the mirror, who was showing me brushing my hair now. When I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said wondering who it was.

Suddenly there was Teresa’s head popping out. 

"Oh, hey" I said smiling. "Hey" she replied softly which I found odd because Teresa was an overly peppy person, like the stereotypical cheerleader, except when it comes to rules....then she’s just plain scary. That's when I noticed; She looked a bit uncomfortable in that position, with her head at an odd angle and her body hidden behind the door. I wondered why she was straining her neck so much, she could just come in, but obviously she wasn't realizing that. She just stood there looking everywhere except for me.

"You know, you are most welcome inside, there is no restriction for entering my room" I said turning back to the mirror.

She looked a bit uncomfortable but finally stepped inside. She was in her PJs and was looking like a cute little 10 year old girl. I couldn't help but smile. Now I knew why she dint want to come inside. I dint want to make her feel more embarrassed than she already was feeling though, so I just said.

"Hey, what's up? Is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh, um, yeah...uhh..."

"C'mon tell me" I turned and went and sat on my bed, tying my hair with a hair tie.

"I just wanted to tell you that I wont be going to the main building tomorrow, I don't feel so well so don't bother waiting up for me" she coughed...or at least pretended to. I just rolled my eyes, she was a terrible actress, and her being in her PJs and looking like a 10 year old who was caught with her hand in the cookie jar wasn't helping much either.

"Teresa, I have some medicines in my bag, I’ll go fetch them for you, then I’m sure you'll feel much MUCH better" I said in a dramatic voice with a sarcastic look.

She wasn't expecting me to say that - her face was clearly showing that she was surprised at my answer.

"Oh..well-"

"While I do that" I cut in, "Why don't you start telling me the REAL reason why your not going." She just kept staring at me after that reply. She looked majorly uncomfortable. She must have realized that her act wasn't going to work on me, so she just gave a heavy sigh and came and sat on the bed boldly - This was something that surprised me a little but then again, she was a very confident person. But I didn’t mind at all, maybe now we could have the late night girly talks I thought we would have.

"So what's on your mind?" i asked, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I don't know if I should be discussing this with you.." She gave me look that clearly stated she was having doubts about this.

"Its ok you can tell me! We are flat-mates after all" 

She sighed in resignation. "Ok, so you know the guy who came this morning...you know...Len. The guy who was talking to you, right?" Somehow when she said his name she had this spark in her eye that gave me a pretty good idea about where she was heading.