My best friend Matt.

(Brianna's P.O.V)

   It was about 5:00 am in California when my bestfriend called me too come over.He sounded like he was crying so I put on my white Aero hoodie,pink shorts,and my white vans.I grabbed my phone off my desk, a football from my brothers room and a blanket just incase I had to stay the night.Why was my bestfriend crying? "Mom take me to Matts please"I said while in a hurry."Okay sweetie do you want to go to Starbucks and get you and Matt a frappe?" she said while walking out yhe door."Yes mom please and I might be home late but if not then im staying tge night with him" I said shutting the car door.

      ~20 mins later~

"Matt, im here whats wrong" I yelled while barging in to his house because his parents weren't home."I'm upstairs hurry"he yelled. I ran up the stairs and Matt was shirtless laying down on his bed watching the little mermaid."Whats wrong are you okay"I asked while instantly giving him a hug even though he was shirtless. "I'm fine, actaully I was not even sad but thanks for the Starbucks, Oh and you wanna know the real reason I called you here for"he asked? "Sure Matt but please dont scare me like that ever again"I yelled while softly punching his arm."Ouch and it's actually kinda stupid but I turned on my tv and this came on and it remimded me of you, because you know your favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid and I miss you"he blushed a little bit. "Aww Matt your so cute thanks and we saw eachother yesterday haha" I told him.It was around 7:00 when we got done watching the movie and we decided to go to sleep and we snuggled. I felt warm inside.Did I like my best friend? I woke up at 12:00 and made us sandwiches for lunch."Baee come down here rn and eat-"I was cut off by Matt standing behind me  saying im here."Do you want to do a truth or dare challenge with me on my channel this week" Matt asked ."Sure why not"I said with my mouth full."Zayummmm"he said while yelling with his mouth full. On twitter he posted a tweet that said "Put down below some truth or dares.Love you guys". ~10 mins later~ "Hey guys its me matt and my gorgeous buddy Brianna here doing a truth or dare tag for you. I tweeted for my lovely fans to put some truth or dares down and they did .Hopefully I will have on some clothes by the end of this" "Hello Im Brianna and Matt is here next to me thinking im introducing myself but im taking over"I yelled ."Uh no your not"

"Yes I am"

"No your definitely not"

We were both silent then looked at eachother and laughed.

"I know mattyboo im just kidding"

"I love you"

"I love you too Matt"

"Well anyways back to where we were Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you love anyone?"

"Yes, I love my best friend Matt Espinosa"

"Awwww she so nice guyas"

"Now I ask you truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Oh gosh do the grind on me dance on your bestfriend for the whole begginging"

"Welp if I wanna do this right then I gotta take off my shirt "he said while revealing his 6 pack.

I layed down and he turned on the music and did it .I dont know Why but I liked it ...alot.

"Next one, truth or dare"

"Dare"I couldn't wait to see whst mine was.

"Ohhh you love this one, makeout with the person of the opposite gender  for 1:00 minute and post it on insta."

"Come here Matt,  and pucker up"

~1 min later ~

"That was great thanks for watching this video remember to like and su suscribe and watch the other half on her channel."

It was around 1:00 when I asked Matt to call up Cameron,Nash,Carter, and Taylor to play some football with us while I call up Jade, Aveena ,and Breanna.

"Hey Bri, lets all have a get together tonight and just chill"Matt said eexcitingly.

"Ok but one thing"

"Yes?"

"All the girls get to pick a movie to watch"

"Ok! Why dont we go to the movies "

"Fine after football and after I take a shower"

All the guys came right away and we split the teams evenly and started Barbecuing.