SOUL FOOD

Video Above: Miracles In Your Mouth - Joel Osteen

Inspired by Joel Osteen.

You've got to believe it before you can see it; that's what faith is all about.

You're going to become what you believe so do not believe what other people say about you and do not believe what your circumstances try to tell you; believe what the Creator says about you.

Too many people go around saying "I wish I was blessed" and "I wish I had favour." If you are one of them, you need to reprogram your mind, reprogram your thoughts.

It says in Psalm that you're already crowned with favour. You're walking around with favour without realizing it.

Stop going through the day thinking "why do I always get the short end of the stick" or "why do I always get the bad breaks. " When those discouraging thoughts come, telling you that nothing good is in store, just as an act of faith you've got to reach up and adjust your crown of favour.

You don't have to pray about something that you already have. All you need to do is start acting like it's true. Put your shoulders back, hold your head high and start:

Acting like you're blessed

Walking like you're blessed

Talking like you're blessed

Thinking like you're blessed

Smiling like you're blessed

Dressing like you're blessed

If you program your mind for victory and believe that you are what the Creator says you are, no obstacle can defeat you.

Because you've programed your mind for victory, you will see every promise and dream come to fulfilment.

JUST BELIEVE!

Biblical Wisdom: Hebrew 11:1