one

———

———

"seokjin hyung,

i want to start off by saying thank you.
thank you for everything.

you didn't have to persuade your father to hire me, but you did. not only did you get me the job; you also trained me, helped me, and covered my shifts for me when i was unable to come in.

you treated me like i was your own brother and that meant a lot to me. you really are like a brother to me now. i never had an older brother who was there for me. you made me forget the pain he caused when i was a child. you erased that pain and replaced it with love. pure, unconditional, unselfish love.
i love you so much, hyung.

you are such a role model to me. you have influenced me in the most positive ways. simply put, you are an angel here on earth.
i am so thankful that i got the opportunity to meet you and spend time with you. i will never forget you.

i hope you can forgive me when this is all over. please know that this is for the best.
i know what i'm doing and i will not regret what happens.

i have one last request.

go to the park with the big willow tree in the middle tomorrow at 2pm.
sit down underneath it.
there will be five other people there who are also very special to me.
please get to know them and become great friends.
though, i have no doubt that you will all get along exceptionally well.

don't ever let anyone take your kindness for granted. stay handsome, hyung.

sincerely,
jeon jungkook ♡"