Thug love

Boston P.O.V

                       Me and my church friend Julia are officially moving in together by throwing a small house warming party. C y  later

        Later at the party

            Wtf.......... this is supposed to be a small party with some college buds that we trust. Knowing Julia and the girl she is ,she probably  invited people she didn't know just to make a name for us I mean herself. I love her to death but that girl is pretty crazy. Anyways I see all these drug dealers and nasty girls. Come on I really don't need anyone from my family to know about the bs. I am trying so hard to control this. I can't through drunk freshmen,thick smoke from cigars,and o a very cute guy I can't keep my eyes off of.

Jayson (her crush at the party)

               "Yo Jayson listen ima need my drugs pretty soon and quick. I told you young blood...........you don't want this," Trick said with hate in his eyes. Trick is my number one buyer in the game." I'll have it. I promise you. Now if you want it soon then you need to keep still and I'll get it for you,"I said through my clenched jaws. I walked off and their goes Maria. Maria is a desperate prost that supplies my drugs. " What's wrong baby,"she asked talking like a baby. " You. You need to get me the drugs for Trick aight?She stared at me and parted her lips and said," If you kiss me I can make the drugs come in sooner."

I was about to kiss that girl until I saw another girl looking at me. Dang that girl was fine. All I know is that she own this house with her friend Julia and that she a church girl. Long hair, curvaceous, dark skinned with long hair. That girl looked like Lupita Nyongo with long hair.

I was about to burst when Maria gave me a kiss on the cheek trying to distract me from that fine girl. " What the H*** was that Maria. I don't like you." I said so loud that the fine girl could here me. The fine girl was wearing black skinney jeans, Ralph Lauren shirt, and some fly Jordans and thick braids. She looked like a curvey Barbie. I ditched Maria and went through the crowd to go talk.

Boston

           O.M.G he is coming my way. That second I saw him in a whole notha way. He cuteeee. "Hey I'm Jayson Dasher," he said shaking my hand. " Boston Millington. Nice to meet you Jayson." Right then and there his whole demeanor changed. " Millington? Yo.......boys come here." Just in an instant all his crew crowded me even that girl he was talking to at my kitchen table.  Who ya parents is. "Tina Millington and Michael Millington, I said hesitantly wandering why he called his crew over here. Everyone looked surprised. "Wow you related to the kingpin drug dealer, ..... the baddest man on the streets.... well used to," Jayson Dasher exclaimed. " This is what this is about. Because my mom is on the news show and my dad's past. Well if it is you can get the h*** out of my house,"I said through my clenched teeth. He smirked and said ,"y'all go." That's when my anger went away. I saw the cute not the massive cocky attitude. I don't really care if they talk about my father because he and my mom divorced and he left this town forever. I don't want him to think he can push me around that's all. I turn my head and see Julia staring at me and Jayson as she was flirting with my brother Henry Millington. " No disrespect it's just that yo father was great and- I interrupted," No it's ok I just don't want you to think you can push me around. Well I gotta go." He grabbed my arm and gazed in my face," you should come to my place girl. " I was so excited but I know Julia and Henry will tell my mama.

" Naehh . We can shoot for a date tomorrow at maybe...... 7." He looked at his gold watch. Yea that's cool meet me at El," he said nonchalantly. "Wait that's five star and ........expensive," I said sounding serious. He looked at me funny. Jayson then laughed.  " I got it bye". I waved then a girl  came rushing to his side. The  girl at the table. " Boston.......stick to yo hallelujah and praising not caring and pleasing a man," she said rolling her eyes. " Not what I was doing lil girl so mind your own, prost," I fired back."Maria get in the car," he said firmly.I stormed off.

         Julia P.O.V

                         When I was flirting with Boston's brother Henry I could see her and a popular guy apparently chatting behind the couch in the living room. They sure were hitting it off. The party got out of hand when I invited just two people I did not know. okay maybe 19 but I'm glad it over so we can clean up and chat about that handsome guy she was talking to.

afterwards telling Julia the news.

     Maria P.O.V

                On the way to my apartment I have got to talk to  Jay bout dis Boston I been hearin' bout. I got in his Benz with my heels, mini dress and New weave. I immediately began." Who da bítc-he interrupted before I could finish. " Boston Millington ok. You need to be worrying bout getting my supply and you abusive sugadaddy. He waiting to get you.  He sho don want you to be in this car with me so shut up," he yelled getting louder every word making me slouch in the leather seat. It hurt and it hurt to see him with another girl. although we were not dating." Jayson-he again interrupted. " why are you talking I gave you something to think about." We then arrived in the Bronx at the old rickety brick 2story apartment. A gang was out side the door of my apartment. They holla at me but I ignored I was pissed. no time to make side change.

       Jayson P.O.V

                             Maria know she got some ugly weave but that girl is desperate for me.... she said dat to. I just ready to get wit Boston and get out. She just another girl but one of the fine ones. I gonna nickname her Boston's Finest. yea I love I mean like dat.

authors note: is it good so far make a comment and vote please. read read read this .