INTRODUCTION

A multifarious jumble of fertile ideas swam with intermittent but potently realized streams of consciousness in my mind and I thought it would be a gross oversight to not bring them to life through committing them in a solid base. As you all know( and we all share this universal trait), literature and cinema is the canvas on which each day strokes of fallacy and fated events inform the churnings of our undulating, always changing humanity. There is a reason art and culture are spoken in the same breath as a collective in a pluralistic society. As things take a downturn or go for an upward splash, life is found represented by what came before its fruition in artistic form and the inspirations that become its support system. So my efforts here are in further creating a new precedent for my versatility and since I have held strong , extremely original ideas of my own( originality is key) I thought I should give them form in essays on the intersection between art and life instead of letting them be anaestheticised by inner dialogues within my mind. Sometimes thoughts need to be spelled out and my source of life can come from songs, movies, books and media coverages and stirring articles, anything that allows me the freedom to shape and chisel my concepts. I share with you all my fresh perspectives on life in this accomodative new sphere where every stimulus is welcome and the written word is honoured.