Chapter 9

A

N

U

B

I

S

I finish telling Thoth about the outrageous dream about Sadie.

" My guess is that you have feelings for Sadie, Anubis." Thoth said with a wide grin.

"Maybe ok... I don't know okay. Can you just tell about the end of the dream?" I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

" Anubis's first crush, how cute. I thought I would never see the day Anubis found someone he likes. Fine, fine, my theory is Sadie might be in trouble very soon." Thoth said to me with an unusual eerie voice.

"What!" I say as I can feel my voice rising.

I guess he really is in love with Sadie even if he doesn't even know what love is like. Thoth thought to himself silently.

" Relax, It's just a theory no need to worry for now. I guess you do like her maybe even love her." Thoth says just to get on Anubis's nerves while chuckling like an imbecile.

" I guess that's all I have to say Thoth, I have to go." I say in a heavy-hearted tone. What if she is in danger and I'm not there to protect her?

"Yes, tell Ammit I said hi." Thoth faintly said going to who knows where.

" Yeah bye" I mumble under my breath. He needs to stop teasing me about Sadie till I can sort out my feelings. I open a portal and I step right in . I step out and I hit a bed and fall asleep. I had another dream about Sadie. I was in what seems like the Red Pyramid. I saw Sadie next to Osiris tomb trying to open it. I tried to warn her but I couldn't open my mouth. It felt like I was paralyzed and then she opened the tomb, She then burned to ashes with her painful screams slicing into the air like a knife. I woke up with sweat running down my forehead. I first thought in my head was will that happen in reality?

I don't want that to happen. I start thinking about all the possibilities Sadie could be in, in different situations. Relax she will be fine. I can feel my inner self try to calm me down. I get dressed then go to the Hall of Judgment. I walk in to see that Ammit has woken up. " Hey Ammit, Thoth says hi." I hear him bark in appreciation and then decides to go lay down next to one of the broken scales. I quickly make a quick decision to go see Nut to see what she has a say to this.

I visit Nut to see what she can tell me. I knock on the door.

"Oh Anubis is it something important?" Nut gives me a concern look

"Yeah"

" Come in and tell me about it." Nut says to me like a mother would a child.

I take a seat on the couch.

" Now tell me the story is it about a girl?"

How did she get it right?! Oh Anubis your special. What's that supposed to mean! I thought having another brawl with my inner. Just tell her. It tells me in a thought then leaves me alone. I tell my grandmother about my dream and other important stuff.

Nut gives me that look " Well If that's the case then warn her Anubis, whatever your heart desires. Now if that is it then leave and I knew you had someone you cared about." Giving a light hearted chuckle.

Like I said I don't care what anyone says , I'm going to warn her, I thought with eager. I thank her and then teleport to where Sadie Kane is. Wow being a god is tough. I thought. When I stepped out of the portal I notice that I'm in the Red Pyramid. Oh why Sadie why? My anxiety and worry are mixed together and on haywire. I run through and finally see Sadie touching Osiris's tomb.

"Sadie" I say almost out of breath. She turned around with a surprised look on her face and a tint of pink dusted on her cheeks.

"Please don't open the tomb. I don't know what would happen if you open it. You might burn up because of so much power radiating inside the tomb, please think about my warning. I say almost begging. I hear a faint whisper from her

" I'm sorry." and she opens the tomb and I disappear waiting at the Hall of Judgment where it was in utter chaos.

S

A

D

I

E

The battle at the Red Pyramid was long and hard with my nitwit brother and with Horus and Isis. Finally I asked Isis to leave my body, I guess you can say I might of kicked her out of my body. I feel full on guilt that I chose to ignore Anubis's warning, but I had to save my father and Osiris even if it was selfish of me. I lay in my bed at the Brooklyn house thinking about why did Anubis have a worry expression? Why is it the only guy I like have to be a god, lives not fair I could hear my grandmother say that to me.

It's not he likes me or does he? Naw I'm just a magician and I'm human, I guess it would never work out , but maybe I will make it work. With that I fell asleep with a dreamless sleep.