10 | unspoken words

"AND then I found out that Mr. Cooper was a Miss Cooper." Taehyung finished his story.

Jungkook laughed softly, stirring his drink with his straw, "Fascinating."

"H-How do you go se-seven years without know the g-g-gender of your own cat?" Jimin asked, taking a drink of the strawberry milkshake in his hand with an eyebrow raised.

"Hey! I was really little. I swear my mom got that cat the same day I was born." Taehyung defended.

"Intense." Jungkook teased, earning a eye roll from Taehyung.

"Shut up, not everyone is majoring in psychology." Taehyung shot back, as if that was any sort of a come back.

"You're a medical student Tae, it's not far off."

"What does Jungkook's ma-major have to do with you n-not know the gender of your c-cat?"

Taehyung took a sip of his coffee, "Nothing."

"F-freak." Jimin muttered playfully, casually taking a sip of his milkshake and dodging the straw wrapped that went flying at him. Jimin sat in silence as Jungkook and Taehyung continued arguing like an old married couple, which the eldest found very amusing. It was during the middle of the two discussing the possibilities of aliens that a small ache started in his wrist.

He frowned when his hand twitches, hiding it under the table and tried his best to play it off as nothing. However, when he lifted his gaze, his eyes connected with Jungkook's who's own facial expressions shown that he had seen what happened.

Jimin gave him an unsteady smile, reaching for his drink.

"Shit!" Taehyung gasped, barely moving his coffee in time as the creamy pink liquid of Jimin's drink spilt all over the table.

Jimin gasped, retracting his hand that was shaking violently, hiding it in his hoodie pocket. "O-oh my go-god! I am so-so sorry!"

"It's okay, accidents happen." Jungkook reassured, but Jimin could see that his eyes were trained on the area where his hand hid. The younger's eyes were dark with an intense gaze that practically burned through the fabric of Jimin's hoodie.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably and took some napkins out of the dispenser at the table when his hand settled down.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, pausing his cleaning for a moment.

Jimin didn't miss the silent conversation the two had with their eyes.

"I'm fine." Jungkook responded, taking a handful of napkins from Jimin, wiping up the spilt drink.