Marco Ilsø Comfort

↘↘Marco Ilsø Smut Request↖↖ Soooooooo NSFW Below ⬇╰(◡‿◡)

⦂ I looove Marco so god damn right an anon request about smut is happening! ⦂

⦍Note⦎

It was an 'Alex cheating on the reader/seeking comfort in Marco"

deal. Love it but adultery is a huge trigger for me in regards to

some past shitty situations. To the anon who requested; it's not

identical to a cheated on/revenge smut but please I hope you all

enjoy some saucy, sexy Marco ︶ω︶

MoodBoard Here: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157415503741/marco-isl%C3%B8-anon-smut

⟣⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡⟡

There it went. All that time spent. Working on making sure you ran into him at the catering service every day on set. Offering your phone charger, and even buying one to fit his model of phone. The lengths you'd ridiculously gone to trying to slyly edge closer to Alex or tip off that you were interested in him. Weeks spent interning on the set of Vikings far past your required hours.

Sure it was time with no pay. But it was time you got to spend just in Alex's presence. That was all that counted since you know some how you could bend the astronomical chances of getting him to notice you. When you did land that date, it was, listless. To say the least

Then it happened.

'Found the one~!' Plastered all over Alex's instagram were selfies of him and his one true love, some rat faced, lanky, anorexic bleach blonde who looked as two dimensional as a cardboard cut out. The exact opposite you realized of you.

Infuriated you demanded an explanation to all of it and Alex, as calmly, charming and charismatic as always, let you know the date was fun but he only saw you as a good friend. 'One of the dudes' is more of what he said. It stung. It stung a lot more than you thought it would since in reality you'd only been 'dating' the great Alex Høgh Andersen in your head for the past four months you'd wormed your way to the money less job.

Why should what you thought matter if he didn't care?

Coping with the bitter taste left in your mouth by the wild goose chase, work was all you knew that kept you away from sulking in your apartment in self loathing for not being as gorgeous as any of the actresses on set or even in the world you so hopelessly worked in. You were a behind the scenes actress, working on prosthetics and productions and things running smoothly. Glaring out in front of a camera wasn't where you belonged. Looking back on Alex, you came to realize he needed someone just as much as a star in his own personal story. You were never going to shine like he needed.

"Y/N, what are you still doing here?" an unanticipated voice came from the door you'd left cracked open to the back room.

"What?! Oh- Marco," whirling around you see the quiet best friend looking at you peculiarly from the door way. Careful to turn around on your stool, you shrug with the bottles of fake blood in your arms, "Restocking, it needed to be done and organized one last time."

"Last time?" his heavy set eyebrows furrowed, "What are you talking about Y/N?"

"Not that it makes a difference but I'm ending my internship here, finally," begrudgingly you answer his question matter of fact with a level tone. Turning away you resume what you were doing.