Chapter 5

Chapter Five

John woke slowly, enjoying feeling the sleeping woman in his arms. Her arm was flung over his chest, and she was cuddled up to him. He loved the feel of her skin against his. As he became more lucid, he suddenly realized the situation. He and Margaret had fallen asleep in his bed! After some delightful, and intense, lovemaking, he thought with a smile. His eyes flew open and he looked down at her, seeing her lovely hair tousled around her face and feeling her warm breath on his side. His heart swelled with love for this woman, who had come from Helstone to make his dreams of love -- dreams he never knew he had until he met her -- come true. He started raining gentle kisses on her face.

"Margaret, darling," he cooed in her ear. She stirred and stretched languorously, smiling up at him sleepily. He couldn't resist giving her a tender kiss.

"Good morning, my love," she replied drowsily, then her eyes flew open as well. "Oh dear!" She exclaimed, blushing furiously. "What time is it?"

"I'm not sure, but it's nearly dark still, so I don't think the servants are up yet." He kissed the top of her head. "Last night was wonderful, darling." They smiled at each other tenderly.

"I do so regret part of my actions, though. I am sorry for teasing you so mercilessly." She looked at him contritely. He was about to protest when he saw the twinkle in her eyes.

"I accepted your apology last night, as you might remember," he responded huskily.

"I remember, but I don't feel it was adequate enough, my love. I have thought of a way to make it up to you." She raised up on one elbow and gazed down at him, then her eyes roamed his body. She ran her hand over his chest, marveling at the springiness of his chest hair, then she lowered her head and kissed him. He groaned softly and his hand came up to her face to urge her closer. After a moment she broke off the kiss and showed him what she had learned from him last night.

She brushed soft kisses along his jaw, down his throat, and over his chest. He sighed at the loveliness of it, the woman he adored showing him such attentions. She moved lower, down past his belly button, and toward his now straining erection. She looked up at him and saw his eyes the way hers had been, delirious with desire. She looked back at his member, and kissed it. Her hand tentatively closed around it, and she marveled at its softness. His low moans encouraged her to start stroking up and down the shaft. Soon her mouth closed over the tip, and he jerked in delighted surprise. His enjoyment made her braver, and her mouth started moving up and down the shaft in time with her hand.

"Oh, my love, that feels so good," he breathed after a few moments, "but I can't take much more." She moved astride him and lowered herself slowly onto him. She looked so glorious, with her hair disheveled and desire in her eyes. They gazed at each other as she began riding him, slow at first then faster as they both got caught up in the heat of the moment. He reached out and found her swollen bud and starting rubbing it slowly. She gasped and rode him harder, throwing her head back and arching her breasts forward. She climaxed shortly after, and he was close behind, both of them panting and moaning their enjoyment.

She collapsed on top of him, and he kissed her thoroughly. His hand caressed her back as he tried to come to terms with what had happened in the last 24 hours. It seemed too good to be true that she had changed her mind, that she loved him, and that she was here with him now.

"Please tell me this isn't just a dream," he whispered tremulously, "that we are really here." She lifted her head and smiled tenderly, bringing her hand to his face and caressing him softly.

"We are really here, dearest." She kissed him again. "But I'm afraid I have to leave before we are discovered." He nodded in agreement, and they reluctantly pulled their clothes on. After checking the hallway, he told her it was safe to go, and she hurried quietly off to the guest bedroom.