Bad dream

Chapter 12

February 25th (2014) (Tuesday)

"Miss. Johnson we tested you and the baby for STD's and we are sorry to inform you, but you both have HIV."

"Is my baby going to be okay?" I started crying.

"No. Both of you are going to die."

"Your a lier!"

"Miss. Johnson please calm down, I'd like to examine your stomach to see if your baby is already dead."

It took about three doctors to restrain me, so my doctor could examine me.

"I'm surprised," he called out. "Your baby is still alive... but you have a decision to make. Either let your baby stay in your stomach and it dies or we induce labor and the baby gets delivered, but has a small chance of living."

"This can't be happening." I shook my head and sighed. "I obviously have to give birth and try to save my baby."

"Well Miss. Johnson I respect your decision, but I have to warn you of the-"

"I don't care just do it!"

"But Miss. Johnson-"

"I SAID JUST DO IT!" I yelled.

He scrambled out the room and in an hour I was being whisked away to the delivery room.

"Miss. Johnson I'll have to ask you to pus-"

"Shut up," I snapped. "I know the drill." I screamed through my first contraction.

The nurse standing next to me smirked and I flipped her off.

She rolled her eyes and I got a bit pissed so I grabbed her arm digging my nails into her skin and yanked her toward me. "My name is Clover Kelly Johnson, I'm one of the richest teens in the WORLD, I'm pushing this baby and I'm not sure if you know, but it hurts like hell. Don't fuck with me cause I will get your ass fired!"

She let a little whimper as she nodded and backed away from me.

"Good," I looked at the ceiling waiting for another contraction, but it didn't come.

"Clover?!" I heard my name in the distance and saw a bright light in my eyes.

"I'm dying. This is how I die?!" I asked the light.

"Clover open your eyes, your having a bad dream," the light answered.

"What?!" I woke up next to Randal sweating.

"Okay you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. The baby's okay. We're okay," I said a little hysterical. I touched my stomach cautiously and rubbed it when I realized I still had my bump.

"I'll go make you something to eat."

"Wait? What time is it?"

"Four in the morning, why?"

"No reason." I got up and looked on my closet. "I can't wear these anymore." I smiled sadly glancing at my body-con dresses. "Wait! Why can't I?!" I asked myself.

"Why can't you what?" Randal asked behind me.

"Wearrrr," I dragged out the word until I found one of my cute body-con dresses. "This." I finished holding the dress up to me.

"It won't fit," he shrugged looking at the dress.

"The type of material, allows the dress to stretch. It's designed to stretch."

"Okay," he nodded sitting down the bed. "Let's see."

"Aren't you cooking something?" I asked in my closet.

"No. Clover when's your mom coming back?"

"Don't know, don't care." I stepped out the closet to display the first dress.

"It's okay."

"Not good enough." I changed again.

"NO WAY! Your not wearing that," he jumped up and lightly pushed me back into my closet.

"Okay dad!"

"That's also a no," he shook his head as he watched me model another dress.

"Go find something then," I groaned sitting down.

"Fine I will," he got up and entered my closet. I heard him gasp and I giggled.

"Why do you have so much clothes!?"

I shrugged and answered, "I'm going to be giving some away to charities like a do every year. I would have done it sooner, but I'm pregnant and tired."

"Here," he smiled brightly and I stared at him.

"No," I shook my head and got up. I picked out a cute appropriate body-con dress with combat boots.

"That's much better."

I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Go finish cooking, and don't forget to pack my snack bag," I said laying down my outfit. I grabbed some accessories and my thigh high socks.

----------------------------------------------

"Mmmm that smells excellent." I just finished showering and went downstairs. I was currently in my robe with my hair in a ponytail. While in the shower I kept thinking about my dream so I called my doctor and set up an appointment when I got out.

----------------------------------------------

"You says you can't be a hot mama?" Shanna gasped looking at me.

The dress hugged all my curves and if I do say so myself I looked beautiful and I felt confident.

"You look pretty."

"Thanks," I smiled at the freshman girl who complimented me.

Shanna looked her over and smirked at me.

I narrowed my eyes and shook my head smiling a little. "I've been getting compliments all day! I even got one from Amy."

"Hey, you look hot. I'm willing to look over that stomach," he winked.

I gagged and noticed his arms were around my shoulder. "I'm pregnant."

"I know, it makes it a bit hotter if you think about it and we can go raw since your already knocked up," he replied.

The girls groaned and stared at him shocked.

I saw Randal coming toward us and before I even knew it I was being pulled into a kiss. We separated and Randal put his arms around me. The guy had left.

"She's mine and she's carrying MY baby." Randal shouted.

People stared at us and I blushed, abut embarrassed. I turned to the girls and they gave me a questioning look.

I shrugged my shoulders and mouthed 'text me'.

They nodded and walked away leaving me with Randal alone.

"We need to talk," I said eyeing him.

Author's note- It's short, but I wanted to update today, so yeah. It's 6:05 am on the 21st of February and I haven't slept yet. Well that's all, I'm going to bed for like a day, night!