Perfect Storm: 13

NOTE - Wattpad is acting up so there will be punctuation missing

NOTE - Wattpad is acting up so there will be punctuation missing. I've had to manually insert them all in myself again but I have most likely missed a few

Camilla took a breath before she opened the door and faced the person on the other side.

Craig stood with his arms across his chest. His brows were arched as she opened the door, but he didn't look concerned, thankfully. This meant that she really didn't look as bad as she felt. "What took you so long in there? Were you having a shit in my bathroom?"

She tried to smile at his snarky question. "I didn't realise we were at the point of our sibling relationship where we can discuss our bowel movements,"

Craig chuckled beside her and stepped forward to head into the bathroom when Camilla grabbed his arm and dragged him to the living room with her, remembering Storm was in there. "I need the bloody toilet," he whined, but let her pull him. Once they were there, she noticed a majority of the family were surrounding Rosa with their mother staring in awe at her covered stomach; almost as if the more she stared, the more likely it would grow in size.

Camilla couldn't help the twist her own stomach took at both the sight and thought.

"I'm really happy for you," she said and turned to her brother with a smile; perhaps the most genuine of them all. He'd worked hard to get to where he was and he'd sacrificed a lot to be with Rosa. Now they were building a family together and he deserved every bit of happiness that was coming his way. "For you and Rosa. You both deserve the best."

Her brother grinned beside her and drew her into a hug, her face was planted in his chest but his arms gathered around her in the ridiculous hugs he loved to give. "I'm glad you're here to witness it all," he murmured into her hair and she immediately felt a swarm of guilt engulf her completely. No matter what had happened in the past, they'd all been her own choices and she couldn't reflect that onto this point in her brother's life.

Being surrounded by this would hurt her, it would ache so fucking much, but she was determined to go through with it for him.

"Me too," she whispered as her heart race increased. She meant it, but she wouldn't ever be able to control her feelings when they spoke about it. "I want to be there for you both every step of the way."

Craig drew his arms back just as Storm rounded the corner. Her heart had a different kind of reaction now as she noticed her tugging of his hair had left it slightly messy, but paired with his glasses, it was a wonderful sight to behold.

"Congrats, mate," he said and pulled Craig into a hug. It wasn't the simple pat of the back she'd seen many men do, but one that had both their arms wrapped around each other – like family.

"Thanks," Craig said with delight. The raw happiness in his tone couldn't be faked and Rosa had been the one to give him that. "Where were you?"

"In the kitchen,"