1 : Me as an Idol?!

(Pic ⬆️ : Yui Hanami)

"Haru-chan what if i'm not accepted at this school. My dreams will crush!"

"Don't worry, i'm sure we'll get in"

My name is Yui Hanami, 12 years old 13 this year. My dream is to be a Top Rank idol. It started like this

Flashback~

"Nee...did you watch Himeko-sama on Aikatsu Tv last night?" Girl 1 said

"Yea. Its one of the best! Let's watch it together tonight!" Girl 2 said. And girl 1 nodded.

A pinknette heard their conversation.

"Nee...Haru-chan. Who is Himeko-sama? Is she that special that the whole school talks about her....even my sister?!"The pinknette asked curious

"You really don't know Yui" Yui shooked her head. Haru sighed. "She's a Top Rank idol. She can perform many Special Appeals which makes her an idol queen and Top Rank idol"

"Top bank idol? Special Apples?"

"Not top bank Top RANK! AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT APPLES BUT APPEALS!" Yui looked at her friend still confuse. Haru sighed again. "Why not watch Aikatsu tv tonight. Its her last live of the week" Yui nodded

The teacher came and she starts teaching about math.

Timeskip~

"Onee-chan you actually want to watch Himeko-san just to know who she is?" Yuu asked as she turned on the tv. Yui nodded.

"Tonight is the last night of Himeko Shouji's live performance of the week. Let's watch her live now" the tv annoucer said on the screen. Then a girl with hair white as snow, and crystal blue eyes appeared on stage and bowed down.

Yume wa miru mono janai kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shōdō ni sunao de iyou
Start line!

Her aura appeared (Himeko's aura : Floating white lilies and clear glass butterflies flying)

Moshi kimi ga tachidomari mayou hi wa
Hitomi tojite kokoro no koe wo kiite
"Akiramenai" sono kotoba ga michi ni naru
Ano hi mita keshiki mezashite susumou

Dareka no mane nante taikutsuna dake sa
Hitori hitori chigau kara kiseki issho ni tobou

Yume wa miru mono janai kanaeru mono dayo
Kagayakitai shōdō ni sunao de iyou
Kōkai nante zettai kimi ni wa niawanai
Kagiri no nai jōnetsu de tobikoete ikou
Start line!

She did a special appeal

Sa~a kao agete chance ga matteru!

When she finished, the whole stadium was exploded by claps and cheers.

"And thats it for today! Good night"

Yuu turned off the tv and said good night to her sister. Yui still stared at the tv screen. "So thats Himeko-sama and i guess a special appeal is that jump she did...its amazing" after that i got up and went to her room.

In the morning~

"I've decided my dream is to become a Top Rank idol!" Yui said determainly

"What?" Yuu asked confused and surprised

At school~

"HARU-CHAN!!!" She shouted making the students around her stared weirdly at her. Some just shrugged it off as it is a daily activity.

"Nani, Yui?" Haru asked

"My dream is to become a Top Rank idol and you're coming with me to this school!" Yui said as she pulled out an Aikatsu Style magazine. She flipped the page to a page about an idol school.

"W-what are you saying?! I don't want to be an idol. I want to be a famous author"

"Don't be like my sister! At least try auditioning for fun"

"....Fine...."

Timeskip after a month of hardcore training~

They went to the school entrance seeing it filled with many many girls their age.

"Woah. Its like a huge mansion! And so many participants. Do you think we can get in, Haru-chan?"

"There are about 1000 and more girls trying to enter this academy every year. But only about 1/4 of them able to get in"

"EHH!! 1000!!??"

"Let's go in" as Haru dragged her in line

Timeskip~ after auditions~ Present

"Haru-chan what i'm not accepted at this school. My dreams will be crushed!"

"Don't worry, i'm sure we'll get in besides you're doing great even if you almost tripped at the middle of the dance. I literally tripped in front of the headmistress and teachers"

"The participants who will be students of Rosette Academy are..."the headmistress said on the speaker. "Number 004, 156, 277, 078, 429, 610, 555, 307, 203, 022, 404, 558, 201, 010. Congrats to all of you. And thank you to all participants"

Yui stared shocked at number 429. 'I got in' she smiled happily. But she realize something, Haru didn't get in.

"Haru...chan?" She mumbled

"Omedetou, Yui" her eyes starts to water

"We'll be separated" Yui said tears spilling out

"Don't worry. I'll be fine" Haru said as she wiped her tears. "I'll support you. Don't be sad. You should be happy that you got in and start your dream as an idol"

"Arigatou Haru-chan"

A few moments after that they went home. She went straight to her room.

She looked out her window seeing a shooting star pass by. She decided to make a wish and thought about her being an idol.

"Will I be able to be a Top Rank idol?"

Soon after she said that she drifted of to dreamland.

Words : 867