A relaxing cuddly day and opening up to wants

Edited

Sasuke's POV

It's a good thing, we went back to school on a Friday, which means today we wouldn't need to go. Which meant we got to stay home.

Though Naruto has been extra cuddly today and also started making little requests like using the blow drier on him or to be held more. Which I didn't mind, I knew he liked those things but it seemed like he was covering something up and it seems that Gaara and Sasukie knew about it, but Naruto didn't want them to tell me.

I sighed slightly when I felt Naruto nuzzle my chest purring "Master?" he mumbled "hn," I hummed until he lifted his head up to look at me.

His face was a little red, "can...can we study together please?" he asked now looking away 'you could just ask for a kiss Kitten,' "sure," I replied causing him to look at me and smile.

I slightly returned his smile until he got off me so I could sit up and get our study material.

-

We studied for around 10 minutes until Naruto climbed onto my lap facing me 'I guess he didn't really want to study,' "hn," I hummed while tilting my head to the side as he blushed agian "can...can..." he looked down for a second, before pressing his face into my shoulder clinging onto my shirt tightly.
I sighed before putting my pencil down and wrapping my arms around his waist "I...I want rewards," he soon mumbled "I wanna earn a reward..." he then says before pulling his face away to look at me.

"Or, you could just ask for one instead of receiving them as rewards," I commented 'cause technically you're punishing me if this is our future dynamic,' I looked into his eyes.

"A-ask for kisses?" he stammered out when I nodded my head.

"Yes, you can ask for them," I replied now placing my hand on his cheek "then...c-can I have one?" he questioned when I nodded my head and kissed his nose making his smile.

"a...another," he then says so I kissed his cheek when he purred and looked at me with his big beautiful eyes until I kissed his other cheek 'why do you have to be so damn cute!' he squeaked at me happily earning my attention.

"Can...can I give you one?" he soon questioned now leaning more into me as I slightly nodded my head earning a big smile from him when a knock sounded at my room door earning our attention.
"Hn," I hummed when the door opened revealing Itachi "you two doing ok?" he asked 'is that what you came in here for,' I slightly clenched my jaw to stop myself from growling at him when I felt a light kiss on my cheek that earned my attention. "We're ok," Naruto then says as he looked into my eyes "that's good," my brother then says until I glanced over at him.

"Is there something else you needed?" I questioned while raising a brow at him since honestly, I wanted him to leave already.

"Well, Kyuubi wanted to know if you wanted to try a due over but this time, we'll just be going to the park instead," he says until I looked at Naruto who seemed confused "he's talking about the triple date dobe," I commented.

"O-Oh...are you sure?" Naruto asked as he laid his head on my shoulder, so I started to run my fingers through his hair to calm him down. 'Your thinking too much dobe,'

Naruto's POV

'I don't know if that's a good idea...what if it get's ruined agian...what if I end up hurting Master agian...' I relaxed a bit when I felt Sasuke play with my hair before I looked at his big brother who waited for our answers.  'I don't know if it'll be safe though,' "sure, as long as it's far away and we can actually enjoy ourselves," I heard Master say as I lifted my head up to look at him.

'He wants to try agian? WAIT DID HE SAY DATE!!!' "Yes Naru, I do want to try agian, and yes I did say date," he says while looking at me when I felt my face get warm.

My ears soon perked up when I hear a chuckle "alright, I'll go tell Kyu," Itachi says before he left the room closing the door behind him.

Third-person POV

Once Itachi was gone Sasuke turned full attention back to Naruto who was still looking at the door when the raven's ear slightly twitched "Naru," Sasuke says earning the blond attention "is there something you want to do?" the raven hybrid questioned, now that the earlier mood was ruined.

Or so he thought until Naruto kissed his cheek agian "I don't wanna study anymore...I...I wanna cuddle you," the blond stated his face getting redder and redder the more he talked.

Sasuke nodded his head which made Naruto happy extremely happy actually as his tails wagged with joy especially when the raven hybrid kissed the kitsune's cheek before picking Naruto up and carried him to the bed so the both of them could lay down.

-

Menma was eating some fruits while studying in the living room as Sasukie played Just Dance for a bit. The two had plans tonight and didn't want to be interrupted.

Sasukie calls it a bonding time while Menma calls it forced affection that he wants.

Technically they're the same thing...for Menma that is, but whatever the two had plans.
Plus there was something else the raven fox wanted to speak with Sasukie about but he didn't know how he was going to word it later.

The raven wolf glanced behind him at the fox who seemed to be staring at something while mindlessly rubbing his belly before he looked back at the screen and continued dancing.

<---Time Skip--->

It was getting close to nighttime when the group of six decided they would head out for dinner at Ichiraku's.

This was a good move to make as:

1. The foxes loved Ichiraku ramen
2. It was a perfect place to relax without any trouble or fear of running into anyone
and 
3. Naruto was really happy.

So now here the group of six were making their way to their favorite place to hang out as Naruto carefully took Sasuke's hand into his and smiled shyly, especially when the hybrid lightly squeezed his hand.

Menma stepped closer to Sasukie when the raven wolf wrapped his arm around the kitsune's waist causing him to relax instantly.

Kyuubi was just hugging Itachi's arm while purring softly as he was feeling really cuddly tonight especially since the raven crow/wolf had offered to feed him what he wanted for tonight so he was extremely happy.

-----------------------------------