do they love each other?

"uh......"

"You know what...um imma just go to your house and sort this out in person!" 

before zac could respond akira hung up.

zac didn't know it but he was bushing madly. he looked at the table...

his breakast...

zac went to eat his breakfast and then he heard a knock at the door.

"coming..."

akira...

"hi... akira" 

"h-hi!"

"So... um..you love me?"

"Yep! With all my heart! um... do you love ME?

"I...I don't know... I can't think properly... I haven't eaten my breakfast!"

"OH! Silly me! you have to eat! here, open up! here comes the airplane!" akira said as he dragged Zac to the table and grabbed a spoonful of cereal and stuffed it in zac's mouth. Akira kept feeding Zac until he finsihed it.

well that's ONE way of eating my breakfast

"Now, can you think properly?"

"kind of?" 

"well?????"

"... kind of... i mean you're cute... and well... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! AKIRA YES I LOVE YOU YOU'RE CUTE AND PERFECT AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A/N: there is that ok? zacismysunshine is crying because she doesn't ship it but it's ok, she might ship her OC Janet or "jane" with Zac but I ship Zac with Akira... Zacira? Akiac? ZAkira? AkiZac? IDK someone help me out here what is their ship name?