Chapter 4

~Daniels P.O.V~

i went to walk out side after marie but started to look around and on the wall i see pictures of Marie and a little girl. i would say it was about 2 or 3 years ago caus

e Marie wasn't very developed if you know what i mean. but she was still very beautiful i wonder if she don't really know what happen last....

"what are u doing"

"just looking at these pictures who is that's" i said pointing at the little girl

"oh that's my little sister her and my mom died in a carreck a couple years ago."

"oh im sorry"

"its fine"

"okay so we sould go then" i said walking out the door

~Marie's P.O.V~

He walked out the door and i quickly followed and tried to beat him the the car but failed. He was already there with my door opened.

"thank you daniel" i said getting in the car

he shut the door walked around the car and got in on his side. It was quiet untill i broke the silence

"do you know what happened to me last night??"

"umm ya i do and it is a lot which i would be glad to tell you over dinner tonight"

"okay lets go then"

"oh and if you here that we are a couple just go with it or deny it ok"

"umm okay then"

we pulled into the parking lot and he got out ran to my side of the car and opened the door.. then we walked in the cafiteria where we met with my friends..

"hey guys what's up"

"nothing i told you you were a fucking hoe" said jessie

"no she's not your a bitch" daniel responded to her

He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the table

" okay what was that all about" i asked

"nothing!!"

"hey i didn't do anything so don't yell at me.. and what was that about??"

"okay before jessie came to this school she went to mine and she was my ex girlfriend so every girl i talk to she hates on them"

"okay so you knew that hoer"

"yup"

"oh okay hey ill see you at dinner tonight okay"

"okay what time 7:00pm"

"ya perfect bye babe"

i always say babe to my friends it a thing i do but anyways he's one of my hott friends so that makes it even better. After i left him i went to my last class....

Omg this class is taking forever what the hell haha. i wonder if daniel and i did anything that night well i guess i will find out tonight its funny tho cause.......

but my thoughts we cut off with the bell ringing yay time to go home...

~Authors P.O.V~

so i hope you liked it just comment and vote even follow me..... tell me if i should have another guy come in this or something that twists this around..  shouutouts to the first 2 people to vote for my book...