carol || b.h.g

hayes:

i knew she was teasing me. the way she sat in her seat, back arched so her ass stuck out. the way her tongue swirled around her lollipop, making me wish it was my
cock.

she knows all of my turn ons, teasing being on of them. she caught me staring at her. she bit her lip seductively. that too is one of my many turn ons.

the bell finally rang, dismissing us from fourth period. by now, i have a raging boner. since lunch is my next period, i can skip it.

i rushed to the abandoned hallway. i found a spare room and went inside. i set my things down next to a random desk.

i sat down on the teacher's desk. i palmed myself through my pants until my cock was fully erected. once i was fully erected, i pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees.

i gripped my shaft, slowly moving my hand up and down. i groaned as i sped my thrusts up. my head flew back and my thumb grazed my tip.

i continued to quickly pump my shaft. i felt pre-cum leak out of my shaft, falling on my hand. my head flew up when
i felt something wet on my cock.

i looked down and saw carol. her tongue swirling around my tip as she looked up at me. i let out a loud moan, brushing her dark brown hair out of her face.

she kitten licked the spit of my tip. profanities rolling off my tongue. i gripped her hair, thrusting up.

her soft lips wrapped around my cock. she sucked lightly on my tip. she released my tip with a 'pop'.

my cock started to twitch. carol noticed. she stopped blowing me and stood up.

she played with the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up so i could only see her belly button. she finally pulled off her shirt. she took her pants off also.

she walked towards me, swaying her hips. she bit her lip seductively. she grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the desk.

she roughly kissed me. her arms wrapped around my neck as i gripped her waist. my hands moved down her soft, tan skin towards her ass.

she moaned into the kiss. i used the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. our tongues swirled together.

i picked her up by her thighs. i walked over towards the desk again, stepping out of my pants and boxers in the process. i pressed her back against the dark, cold, smooth wood.

her hands roamed both my hair and my back. the sound of her whimpers filled the air as my cock rubbed against her heat. i placed my hands on each side of her head.

i slowly pushed in, feeling her walls stretch around me. she let out a soft moan as she gripped my bicep. her mouth fell agape as her head flew back.

i waited for a signal saying she had adjusted. her grip on my arm loosened. i assumed she had adjusted. i slowly started to thrust in and out of her.

soft whimpers rolled off her tongue. her back arched slightly. her nails raked down my back.

my name fell from her pink, plump lips. i buried my head in the crook of her neck as i sped up my trusts. her eyes rolled back as i hit her stimulated spot.

i slowly pulled out of her. she whimpered from the loss of contact. i pulled her up, flipped her over so she was in her stomach.

her small, tan feet hit the ground. her petite, curvy body leaned over onto the dark wood. my large hands resting on top of her minute ones.

i slowly entered her. both of us moaned at the connection. my thrusts were deep, hard, and fast. i harshly gripped her curvy waist.

the sounds of her whimpers, my grunts, our moans, and skin on skin filled the classroom. i removed one of my hands from her waist and wrapped her hair around my hand. i pulled her head back, making her look at me.

i softly attached my lips to hers. she moaned into the kiss. her juices flowed down her thighs and my cock.

my other hand left her waist, going down to where she needed the most. i gently placed the pad of my thumb on her clit. i rubbed her in slow, tight circles.

her moans started to get louder and louder as she reaches her peak. with a few more rough thrusts, her juices started to flow out of her. she moaned my name as she climaxed.

i still hadn't climaxed. i continued to thrust roughly in and out of her. she collapsed onto the desk. she was way too sensitive.

she whimpered as i thrusted in and out of her. she cried out for me to stop. her moans encouraged me to keep going though.

her legs started to shake as her second orgasm approached. her moans got louder by the minute. i held her waist tightly to keep her from falling.

i felt myself begin twitching inside of her. her walls clenched around me once more. i lowered my left hand down to her heat, rubbing her clit. my right hand traveled up to her neck, gripping it tightly.

all of the sounds that were coming from her mouth stopped. her legs gave out as she climaxed. i let go of her neck. my cock twitched as my hot juices flowed into her.

i slowly pulled out of her. her heat dripped with our juices. i quickly gathered our clothes.

i put her clothes on her since her body was numb at the moment. she had caught her breath by the time i had finished putting my clothes off. she hopped off the desk and walked over to me.

i pulled her towards me by her waist. i gently attached my lips to hers. we both smiled into the kiss.

"i love you" her soft, serenading voice spoke as we walked out of the class room.

"i love you more"
•••••
for Team10Fan