Chapter 11 (Stiles)

I was walking into the Sheriff station with a salad under my arm. It was (late) lunch time for my dad and I decided to bring him his food, because he "accidentally" forgot it at home.

When I walked by the front desk the Deputy behind it just said "Hey Stiles." and I nodded as a reply. Every Deputy knew me. So I continued to walk directly into my father's office and let the container with the salad land directly on a file he was looking at. The loud groan of my dad said enough about how enthusiastic my dad was to eat the salad. He still managed to press a "Thank you, son." out. I replied with a big smile and a "You're welcome!". But instead of going I sat down in front of my father. He certainly wouldn't eat the salad, if I wouldn't be there. Dad just rolled with his eyes and opened the container, we both knew that arguing was useless.

But when he pulled the salad a little bit closer to him I could read a name in the file on the desk and a few gruesome pictures next to it. "Liz Moore was killed? Isn't she on the Deadpool-List?" I asked and my father sighed, before nodding. "We also found the bodies of Brittani Kegley and Georg Addams." I looked confused. Those names weren't on the list, at least not on the first part. "We found wolfsbane in Georg Addams' and Britanni Kegley's blood stream. So I guess they are on the other half of the List." Dad buried his face in his hands for a second. Liz Moore was the seventh person, who got killed because she was on the list.

"Hey, dad." I murmured softly and lay my hand on his shoulder. He looked so tired again. "At least you are not on the List - You and Allison." Good thing dad looked at me after I said "Yeah, we two are safe.", otherwise he would have seen the lie on my face. I hate it to lie to dad, but I can't tell him, he would worry too much. Maybe I was on the List, but barely anyone knew my first name and on the List was Derek's last name not mine. So for anyone to find out who I am was unlikely. I was relatively safe.

"Well, I need to go now. I wanted to talk with Argent about this again." Dad nodded and waved a little, when I walked out of his office and to the parking lot.

Sometime later I stood in Chris Argent's Office with Allison and her father. "I don't know about any hunters except us in Beacon Hills. Normally all hunters would contact us first." Chris looked troubled at his phone as if some hunter would call now. "From what Allison told me, I guess those aren't hunters. They are mercenaries. They don't have a code, they just kill for money." "And what about the Benefactor?" I asked. "None of the hunters, I called, knew anything about someone called the Benefactor. But that doesn't mean anything, if this Benefactor is just known for mercenaries." I was disappointed, even if I knew that this wasn't Chris' fault. 7 people dead and we had no idea, who was behind it all. One day it could hit one of my pup's.

"Well I should head home now." I said, still in thought, when Allison lead me back to the front door. "See you tomorrow, Mom." Allison hugged me, before I went out the door to my parking jeep. "See ya." I shouted to her, when I was already in the Jeep.

The Drive home wasn't long. But the moment I arrived, I was hungry again. Therefore I made myself a pizza from the freezer. Dad wouldn't be home for dinner, so there was nobody to look at me annoyed for eating something so greasy, when a certain someone wasn't allowed to.

While the Pizza was in the oven, I realized that I was really hungry, so I made myself a sandwich and ate it. I just finished the sandwich in time, to get the pizza out. With the Pizza I planted my ass on the living room couch and put the TV on. I didn't even payed much attention to what was on. When I had finished the pizza I realized, that whatever was on wasn't really worth watching so I decided to head to bed.

Upstairs I threw my pants, red hoodie and socks of. I just wanted to pull a t-shirt over my head, when I froze. My eyes were glued to my belly. Slowly I sank my arms and threw the t-shirt on my bed. I ran into the bathroom to see myself in the mirror.

Shit. I was really getting fat - well more chubby, than really fat. I pinched into the meat. It shouldn't wonder anyone, that was gaining weight with how much I was eating lately. Weird was how hungry I always seemed to be.

I walked back to my room and finally put the t-shirt on.

The last weeks had been stressful and it just got worse, but normally I wasn't a stress eater. Still better Stress eater, than stress ... starver? Dad would always fuss over me if I wouldn't eat enough.

Suddenly I heard a noise outside of my window. Just a moment later I saw Derek's familiar hair and then he was already standing in my room. "Hi." He said. I just rolled my eyes. "You realize we have a door?" Derek ignored that comment and sat down on my bed. "Deaton and his contacts didn't know a thing about any mercenaries or the Benefactor." For some reason I couldn't care less about the Benefactor. Instead of telling Derek about the three new murders, I literally jumped on Derek and attacked him with kisses.

For a moment Derek seemed surprise, but then he kissed back with all he got. "Sourwolf, get rid of your jacket and shirt." I ordered. Derek flipped us over, so he was on top, before following my command. The Werewolf leaned down to suck a hickey at my neck, which would heal in a few minutes, but it didn't matter, it felt great. I think I was already hard. "Derek." I whispered into his ear. He knew exactly what I needed know. Perks of dating a werewolf - they always could smell how aroused you are. Derek slipped his thigh between my legs and I thrusted against it, while Derek gave me one of the filthiest kisses anyone ever gave someone else. I moaned into his mouth, while I felt his hand slip into the back of my boxer shorts, tracing my hole, before pushing one finger inside. Oh God, I was so close. The moment Derek pushed a second finger inside, I came, Derek's name on my lips and a filthy smile on his. "Liked that?" He asked with a cocky grin. "Well, I would be up for Round 2." I told him still out of breath. "But then I want you to come inside of me." I stated and pulled Derek's pants down. He looks better without it anyway.

Suddenly Derek's eyes widened and before I could stop him he had his pants and shirt back on. "What the hell is wrong?" I hissed, kinda pissed, that I wouldn't come a second time tonight. But Derek didn't bother answering, he was already out the window. I sat up and stared at the window.

A knock on the door made me flinch and my head snapped into the direction of the door. Dad's head appeared in the doorway. "Did you already eat dinner?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok. Good Night." He replied and already disappeared.

Another perk of dating a werewolf, I thought, when I fell down back on my bed. Your dad barely walks in on you making out (or having sex) with your werewolf.