4. The kiss which took my breath away

After getting ready dashingly in his morning outfit, Purab picks up his bike keys and moves out from his house... He reaches bulbul and pragya's home, as quickly as he can... Purab rings the bell impatiently...

Much to his pleasure, its his love Bulbul, his cutie pie opens the door, enlighten his morning mood ... Bulbul felt very shy as Purab is eating her with his looks....

Bulbul stammers and blushes too hard... Purab just looks here and there and did not find anyone other than Bulbul... Purab winks 😉😉😉😉 at Bulbul with a naughty smile in his face....

Suddenly, Purab pulls Bulbul and pins her to the wall... Bulbul blushes very hard knowing what purab is upto...

Purab gets closer and closer... He holds Bulbul's waist and he leans down... Both their lips meet for a slow and deep, passionate kiss....

The kiss deepened on and on showering the love they have for each other

The kiss deepened on and on showering the love they have for each other...  After some time, they part apart to grab some breath....

Purab cups Bulbul's face...

Purab: Pie... You look damn gorgeous amd sexy in this outfit... Darling dont blush again please.... Don't do it infront of Dolly... I can't control myself for sure...

Bulbul: 😊😊😊😊 Pooh... You are turning naughty now a days... I know your buddies Dolly and Honey are giving love tips to you na...

Purab: oh my god.. Pie... You caught me... How do you know all these...

Bulbul: 😀😀😀😀 I know you three very well... Now... Control yourself... It's getting late na...

Aaliya di, will kill us if we are late... Have you forgotten what she told???

Purab pouts: hmm.... Ya... That honey will eat us alive, if we are late... If her plan flops, she will kill us for sure... Where is dolly??? Still not ready...

Bulbul: Don't know pooh... It's been two hours since Pragya di is inside...

Purab: What is she doing for this long time??? Come... Let's go and call her...

Purab and bulbul knocks the  door and asks pragya to come faster... Pragya hurries and comes out wearing her earrings...

She expects that Rabul will praise her beautiful look, as she has spent much time to look gorgeous... But to her displeasure, they give an awkward look and asks her to come out aoon... Pragya checks herself again and wonders why they are behaving like this...

 Pragya checks herself again and wonders why they are behaving like this