Chika Takami X Cold Reader x Guilty Dia Kurosawa

Your povs

"Let's break up" I blurted out when my girlfriend completely turned around, I didn't wanna see her reactions so I though it was the right time to tell her  . . .

She stopped on her tracks, "Why?" she asked then she continued, "Was I not good enough?"

"I just don't want to keep seeing you like that.. " I said then before she continue to pull me back, I walked away. That was how I broke up with my ex-girlfriend and she's already starting to share that I cheated on me so I was blamed.

Everyone knows that she was depressed..

"Dia.. " I called out behind as I was looking at her watching the window from the student council room.

I noticed how messy the piles was, I sighed then fix it. "Y/N.. " she called.

I shrugged then walks out but before I could escape from her, Dia hugged me from behind. "Let go" I said coldly..

"Are you not even guilty?" she asked then I shakes my head.

"It was my choice so I have nothing to be guilty about so now, Dia let go of me" she hugged me tightly while she pouted stubbornly, it was indeed cute but I can't be with her no matter what.

"Why?" she asked, "What do you mean why?"

"Why did you break up with me?", I answered "I didn't want to hurt you when I was busy with my social problems"

"Social problems?" I only shrugged as I didn't want to say more things, I roughly pushed her away.

I knew that I would regret it after but I immediately walk out of the student council..

Meanwhile

Chika's povs

When the idol thing started, Dia keep arguing about it with me but I insisted many times and here we are. We're a idol together, named Aquors.

I hummed some song happily as the thought of Dia just being a tsundere makes me stifle a laugh, I was carrying some bunch of papers to the student council.

"Dia~ here's the papers--" I called out then suddenly cutted myself off when she was laying her head down on her arms, my eyes widened to see a unusual sight..

"Dia!" I immediately put the papers down to the table then Dia groaned as she mentioned a name, "Y/n... "

I didn't know why but I've heard about Y/n and Dia being together from Ruby.

'I'll go call for her then.. ' I though as I ran towards the third year class.

"Y/n L/n, you here?!" I asked as I opened the door wide.

Y/n look at me then waves, "Yo" but Mari and Kanan butted in. "What's with your loud mouth today again, Chika?" Kanan asked.

"Dia needs Y/n" I said but suddenly when I said that I felt like my heart broke into pieces, I'm not sure who have I fallen for but I barely hang out with one of them so...

"Oh ok" Y/n said then walks out of the classroom, the two suddenly frowned. "I wonder if Y/n will be fine.. " Kanan worriedly said then I look at her..

"Well how about Dia?" Mari asked as she also looked at the blue-haired girl, Kanan only looks down.

Me and Mari knows that Kanan knows Y/n more though, but we were curious of how they were close.

"How do you know her that much?" I asked curiously, Kanan let out a sigh.

"It's fine if you don't tell us though" Mari said, Kanan shooks her head. "I will say it.. "