cast

Irene
Bae Joohyun
Pink
Leader, Main Rapper
--our leader, she's quiet most of the time but has a strong mindset when it comes to rules. She can read the minds of the group members but she can't seem to read her own. She looks cold but she's very warm and inviting in all ways.

Seulgi
Kang Seulgi
Yellow
Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
--our main dancer, she's quiet in public but with her group members she's all energy. She has a secret boyfriend but none of the members actually care. She loves the food Wendy makes and she eats it almost all day everyday, a habit.

Wendy
Son Seungwan/ Wendy Son
Blue
Main Vocalist
--our main vocalist, she loves food and eating in general and misses it greatly. She's been having to starve herself to lose weight and go on extreme diets but that doesn't stop her from making food and treats for her members.

Joy
Park Sooyoung
Green
Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist
--our promoter, she's everywhere you'll find joy everywhere and on every show she's there. She's super loud and loves to have fun, the thing is she has no filter so she says what she wants to say all the time.

Yeri
Kim Yerim
Purple
Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
--our cutie patootie, she's also loud and outgoing but she tends to keep secrets a lot and she doesn't want to hurt anyone deeply. She feels bad for lying all the time but she knows In her heart it's for the good.

Koeun
Ko Eun
White
Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Maknae
--our maknae, she's very quiet at times but gets to be her fun self when she's with Yeri. She was another additional member like Yeri and is facing extreme hate to the point where she thinks killing herself is the only option.