Get Over it, Tyler

"What was that?" Elena asks once we enter her car. 

I decided to leave mine here, since Elena will be back after school for Stefan.

"What was what?" I ask, fiddling with the strap of my bag.

"You and Damon. I saw you kissing."

"It's nothing," I say, rolling my eyes. I've never cared much about what people thought of my relationships, because that's what they are—my relationships. But this thing with Damon is new and I don't want to screw it up.

"No it isn't. He loves you too, doesn't he?"

I raise my brows at her. "I never said I loved him."

She turns her head and looks down at my—well, Damon's shirt. Damn, I forgot to change.

"Did you sleep with him?"

My mouth falls open. "Oh my god! No, Elena! Who do you think I am?"

"Then why are you wearing his shirt?" she counters.

"Because his clothes are comfortable," I say, crossing my arms. I inhale slowly. I'll just ignore her. She'll keep questioning me, and this thing will never be over.

We arrive at school shortly and I practically run out of the car, heading straight to the bathroom to fix Damon's shirt. I could still feel his body pressed against mine, the heat of his lips on mine. All of it.

It was dizzying.

Pushing the bathroom door open, I grab the hair tie that I secured in my hair and bundle the shirt, tying the black fabric in the elastic. I made sure the shirt was tight and showed a little skin around my hips before touching up my hair and walking out of the bathroom. The door swings open and I hear a thud, causing me to slightly chuckle. I hit someone. Pulling the door closed, I realize the victim was the last person I could possibly want to see.

Tyler.

"Oh God," I utter, rolling my eyes. Tyler looked shocked to see me, probably because I haven't been in school for the past week and a half.

"Meghan," Tyler murmurs like I was a dream. He glanced down at my clothes, seeing the oversized shirt.

"I need to go," I tell him bitterly, shoving him to the side. I really wasn't mad at him, but these dumb emotions made me feel and seem mad.

"Meg," he chases after me, dodging pimply sixteen-year-old's.

"Go away, Tyler. I'm not in the mood."

He grabs onto my arm and spins me around so I'm facing him.

"We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about," I say. "You're an asshole who accused me of cheating. I'm your bitch ex-girlfriend that slapped you. All is good in your world again."

I turn away, but Tyler just grabs my arm, turning me again. 

"No it isn't!" he raises his voice at me, causing a few passing bystanders to look over at us.

"Look, we broke up. I don't see what we have to talk about."

"Why we broke up. Meghan I'm still in love with you!" Tyler pushes forward and presses his lips roughly on mine.

It wasn't like those other gentle kisses he used to give, this was rough and it hurt. I push away from him and smack the side of his cheek, causing a large red mark to shine against his tan skin.

"We broke up for a reason, Tyler. I've moved on."

Tyler's face drops. He looks down at my shirt and sneers.