5. Lucinda

"Tabather." Is she home early? I glance at the clock, no; I must have got carried away... Guess I was pretty wrapped up in my own little world... Mine and Sam's world...

"Lucinda." Oh. Hands on hips; little miss high and mighty, here comes the lecture from the brat. "What are you doing?"

"What's it look like?" What is she going to think? How is she going to react?... Why should I care?

"Looks like you're packing." Why am I worried that she'll judge me? "No. No, you're not! You're NOT moving out!" Oh. She cares too.

"Sam." The one word is enough, she goes pale with shock, pink with hurt then, finally, red with anger.

"How could you? How could you!?" Mad. Really mad.

"He is my boyfriend, you know."

"Yeah, you and five other girls."

"How could I? How could you? That's more like it! He is my boyfriend. Mine, okay? He asked me to move in with him, not 'five other girls'! Okay!?" I know what she's going to say, I just know it!

"Who are you tring to convince? Me? Or yourself?" SLAP that's how her words hit me, square on the face. I sit on the bed wondering... who's right? Me? Or Tabather... I mean, the brat, or at least that's how I see her since my parents my parents chose her over me...