26. I Love You <3

Start from the beginning

"And then she said 'So Elizabeth, you kissed a girl. Did you like it?'"

"Well?" Jeremy asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well what?"

"Did you like it?" I burst out laughing. When I was done I huffed and leaned into Jeremy.

"Stop that." I said grabbing his hand and playing with it. Jeremy moved my hair to the left side of my neck and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently.

"Making me laugh. I shouldn't be laughing." Jeremy kissed up my neck and I sighed in pleasure.

"Why?" He asked and sucked on a sensitive spot on my neck.

"Jeremy..." I moaned and tried to form my other words together. "Jeremy...."I was only able to get out his name. He caught on and pulled away.

"Yes?" I bit my lip.

"What were we talking about?" Jeremy laughed loudly. I blushed. "It's not funny Jer, what were we talking about?!" He leaned down and sucked on the spot again. I arched my neck back for him and tangled one hand in his hair. I moaned when he pulled me closer and stoped sucking on the spot he kissed up and down my neck again. When he pulled away he grinned at me.

"So that makes you forget what we're talking about? I gotta remember that for if we ever have a fight." I turned my head and softly pressed my lips to his. Jeremy wrapped his arms around my waist and gentaly pushed me down, so he was laying on top of me. I slipped my hand up his shirt and captured his bottom lip between my teath. I bit it softly.

"Elizabeth Daisy Salvatore! I have told you I will make an attempt not to kill your boyfriend, but you two are not making it any easier!" I blushed and Jeremy got off of me. I sat up and leaned against him again. Damon gave an annoyed smile to him and his expression softened when he looked at me.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Damon asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said, still breathless from the kiss. "Why?" He sighed.

"No reason." Damon smiled and tucked a strand of hair back behing my ear. He started to walk towards the stairs.

"Damon!" I called after him. He turned around. "Whats wrong?"

"We have a problem."

***

*Salvatore Bording House Livingroom*

Damon: (Walks in) Hey awesomely awesome fans who are really awesome because they love me.

Stefan: (Rolls eyes.)

Elizabeth: (Shakes head.)

Damon: Skylar thought that it would be more fun if she had me read the authors note. So here it goes. Ahem. (pulles out glasses and profesional looking book.)  "To my wonderful fans, I hope you loved this chapter, and enjoyed it im-im," what does that say?

Stefan: Immensely.

Katherine: (In the background.) Dumbass.  

Damon: "It was a honor to have Damon read this for me, so I am happy that he is so awesome."

Elizabeth: It does not say that. 

Damon: Does too. 

Stefan: Oh my god Damon, give me that book.  "To all my wonderful fans, I hope you loved this chapter and enjoyed it immensely. I have desided that from now on I will have my charecters read the authors note. P.S Thank you Stefan for reading this when Damon couldn't." 

Damon: Now you're making stuff up.  

Stefan: (Shows Damon book.) 

Damon: Okay, so she writes her authors note all profetional today. Not my fault.

Elizabeth: Wait, it actualy says that?  

Stefan: (Shows her.) 

Elizabeth: (Bursts out laughing.) 

Damon: ITS NOT FUNNY! 

Elizabeth: Its pretty funny.  

Damon: (Pouts.)

Elizabeth: Don't pout. It's not attractive on a man your age.

Damon: Thats my line! Stefan she stole my line!

Stefan: Come on Damon, lets go watch reruns of our show. (Leads upstairs)

Damon: (Upstairs) But-

Stefan: (Upstairs) Let it go Damon.

Elizabeth: Okay, so now that there gone, Lets get down to bussiness. Not that I don't love my brothers or anything, but they just are a tiny bit crazy. Anyways, Skylar wants to know if you guys want her to write a sort of interview type story. A Q&A type of thing. It will include the cast of the show, and Me, as either a host, or an awnserer. Then Skylar will be the host. So leave your comments down below, or message her to let her know what you think about it, and who should be the host. 

Damon: (Upstairs) Lizzie!! Who are you talking to?!

Elizabeth: Um.. Just Jer! I'll be up in a minute!!! Okay, gotta go, Don't forget to comment and message!!

Stefan: (Upstairs) Eli?

Elizabeth: Coming!! Bye!