My Possesive Alpha Mate

Soo I decided to make a new story I know what your thinking Another One she barely even makes new chapters for the other one! Well Suck it up I Love starting new ones (:

----------------------------------------

They told me I would never be the same again if I went

But you know what,

I never have been myself for years

Fighting......

That was the only thing I knew how to do now,

And now it's running,

My love is gone,

My heart is lost,

And now.....

So am I in darkness,

Save me Please.. 

.

"Where is she!", The voice said , I picked my pace up and ran faster I found a free and climbed up fast I got up and hid between the two barks they stopped right infront of it and looked around another guy came up," Which way", he asked,"Let's split up," she said I waited till I couldn't hear anything and then jumped out the tree and looked around I sighed a breathe of relieve but then tensed up I tried to move but I didn't move fast enough I screamed out the knive had got into my leg I took it out and ran fast, but the pain was hurting so much.

Another knive came by and cut my cheek and blood came gushing out, I stopped by a lake and got my knive out ready to fight back She had red hair and looked like a fox she came and knocked me down the knive sliced my stomach and I let out another yelp but I flipped us so I was ontop a d stuck the knive in her heart.

"Sorry", I whispered and ran for what seemed like Hours ,My like wasnt always so difficult, My name is Elissa Pride I'm now 17 it all happened when I was 14 but I'm not going to talk about it now it's not the right time I can't break down I got to another lake and took some water in my water bottle and drank some I then ate some of the chips in my bag thank god I packed some stuff from that awful place! I thought.

'SNAP', i turned around and saw a big wolf my eyes widened and I stood up backing up slowly and it growled so I stopped and what I saw amazed me!!

The wolf that stood before me turned into a man I stopped breathing but then had to breathe quickly because I felt myself getting dizzy due to the cuts on me I slumped on a tree and the naked dude came up to me he was pretty cute I'll admit that, what am I thinking he could be a Killer!!

"What are you doing on our territory", He asked me, I just stood their and then said something completely different.

"Can you put some clothes on", I asked shielding my eyes he laughed and then I heard some movement.

"Ok now can you answer my question?", he asked smiling at me as I looked up and saw he put some shorts on.

"Didn't know it was anyones", I said he nodded.

"Alright.but you have to come and talk to our alpha he might want you and if he doesn't then we will get to have you", he said, I scoffed, "I'm not going with you I'll just leave and go somewhere else", I said and walked away he grabbed me and threw me on his shoulder i winced he's hurting my wound I screamed it hurt so much," Put me down your hurting me!!", I screamed at him he didn't say anything we just kept walking. we walked up a couple of stairs and I felt myself getting dizzy I heard moans which was disgusting! And then a knock.