Chapter One.

Andrea's POV

'Police, open the door!' I heard a loud banging from outside. I was still fast asleep, in my mind, but now it was impossible. The door was being banged on. I ran to the window and looked out, my dad wasn't in and my mum was gone. 'What the fuck do you want?!' I groaned running my hands through my hair. 'Your boyfriend called to tell us the doors locked and he's forgot his keys, let him in.' The police officer shouted from the ground below. I nodded and trodded downstairs towards the door, I was so tired, I didn't know what I was doing. I turned the key and the police thanked me before walking off. Then I realized as a strange man came walking up to the door. I didn't have a boyfriend. But this man had told the police he was dating me. Who was he?

I tried to slam it, he was to strong, wearing a dark black zipped hoodie with an Adidas logo on the front. 'Get away!' I screamed, kicking at him and slapping him as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and I pushed the door shut, locking it then holding my back against it. My hands were shaking, I looked through the key hole but there was no sign of him, luckily. I knew who he was. He was the same guy. The same guy that has been sending me these anonymous emails for weeks on end, the same guy who's been messaging me on Facebook, following me home from school. I know he wants to pounce, hes just waiting for the right time, he planned to today, I know he did. I couldn't go to the police, I knew he wasn't just a normal stalker, there was more to it. I ran into the lounge and led on the settee, I woke up a few hours later and my heart stopped. I looked out the window and there he was. The trees at the back of my garden guarded his identity, just revealing a shadow behind them. I stared. He was just stood there, but I could see the shape of a gun in his hand. My hands went up to my face, why did he want me? Why me? There was nothing special about me. I was a normal girl from Indiana, I wasn't the smartest, I wasn't the Strongest, I definitely wasn't what I would call 'stalker bait' that's for sure. People would say I was pretty, I didn't agree but I knew I wasn't really ugly. I'd had a lot of boyfriends, but had never found the right one. I put my hand up to the window glass, hoping he would come forward. But he just stood there. My phone started ringing. 'Hi Andrea, how are you today? I did call, but you wasn't in, were you?' A chilling voice spoke down the line. I screamed and threw it on the floor, this wasn't the first time. He'd been sending me texts, voice mails and phone calls for months. He would always know were I was, what I'd just had to eat, I'd even came home one day to find he'd changed my laptop back-round. It was getting to much, but I didn't tell dad. He was never around for me to anyway, it's not like he'd care. I missed my mum, I don't like talking about her, but my stalker would always do it to upset me, it's like he could see inside my head with some sort of x-ray vision. He knew now, I knew he did. My phone vibrated again and the shadow disappeared from the greenery. 'See you soon.' It read. See you soon. I knew he was coming...again. This wasn't the first time, he'd always try to break in, I would stay up all night trying to avoid sleep, just in case he pounced in the night. I logged into Facebook, he was there. I locked the doors, he was there. I turned off my phone, and when I turned it back on I found 2 voice mails and 2 messages. He wasn't going anywhere, so what did he want from me?

That night I lay in bed, dad was in New York for some work business, he said 'Andrea you're 16 now so you can look after your fucking self ok, now stop moaning I'm off to work.' They were his exact words. I heard a faint knock downstairs, and dismissed it as I was in deep, deep thought. I heard the knock again this time it was twice as loud. 'Hello?' I shouted. 'Is anybody there?' I knew this was the wrong thing to do. He would know I was in now, damn it! It was my stalker, he was in my house. I started breathing heavily, then I heard a noise and the bang off a door. I looked out of the window to see a figure running up the gravel through the mist. Why was in here? I knew he wanted me, why don't he just take me, kill me and be done with it? I was fed up of all this agony, always looking over my shoulder every day, every night, everywhere. Just as I started to drift off to sleep, I heard a loud explosion close to me. I screamed at the top of my voice, the garden was going up in flames. I ran downstairs but it was all closed up, every door was locked, and not just locked, they were covered in wood and nailed up. I started hitting them with my fists, causing them to bleed. I started to cry and broke down. I felt a cold hand grab hold of my waist, then another and I was suddenly being lifted up. I tried to speak but he had his hand over my mouth. I could feel his presence, he wasn't old, he wasn't a pedo, he seemed about my age, and his voice was not as cold and horrifying as it sounded on the phone, but I knew he meant business. 'Andrea, I'm Elliot, and i'm your stalker.' He whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek. I was frozen in shock, this couldn't be happening, it was all a nightmare...but it wasn't. I started to cry again and he slapped me hard on the shoulder. I could only just wait, as he dragged me to his black van parked in the yard, and threw me into the passenger seat. I stared at him as he got in himself. He was covered in scars and bruises, but he was unbelievably handsome. I sighed in some sort of relief as I now knew he wasn't some creepy old man in his 40's with yellow teeth and a bald patch. I didn't dare say anything, as I knew what he was capable of. He wore a black pair of skinny jeans and had a white t shirt on, covered by the Adidas zipped hoodie I had seen him in earlier. He wasn't a chav, or a junkie but I knew he was a criminal. I felt like asking why me? Who are you? What will you do to me? Where are we going? But I was scared to even breath properly. 'Why have you taken me?' I finally upped the courage to say. He ignored me then pulled over in a layby. He turned and glared at me again. He was actually very, very good looking. I saw the gun in his pocket but pretended not to notice, but he knew I had seen it. He held it to my cheek and whispered. 'Andrea Russett, I know every little about you, your family, how your mum died.' He whispered in my ear. A tear fell from my eye, he didn't have the right to talk about my mum, he didn't have the right! He pushed his hand onto my waist, as good looking as he was, He was my stalker, and I was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable. I wasn't even wearing a bra today, I was scared he would try something. But he just moved his hand out and placed himself back in his seat, looking me up and down. 'Wow. You're quite a bit more sexy than I thought.' He winked, staring at my breasts. I really hated it when boys did that, I mean yes they were big, but still. 'We're stopping here for the night.' He said. 'If you try to escape, I will find you Andrea, I will shoot you in the head as soon as I do, I'm not even joking, clear?' He then said, his voice gradually getting sterner until I was convinced I might aswell just have been run over by a train. 'I'm Elliot, and I'm your murderer.' I heard him whisper to himself as he turned around to face the window.