BismiLlahir Rahmaanir Raheem
As-sallamu 'alaykum wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakatu. Just wanted to let you know there's no copyrigt on this book.
So feel free to copy, paste and republish yourself.
You'll be helping me get rewards, and also yourself too. This could be Sadaqah Jariya (eternal charity) for You and Me.
All that matters is that at the end of this all, Allah should accept it as an act of worship, forgive us our misdeeds and put us in Jannahtul Firdaus
To my dear Sisters:
Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) knows i love you all, and for His sake. So, a piece of advice ~
• Remember the things of this world is nothing but vanity
• So don't run after them
• Rather, run after the akhirah, and it'll suprise you, how Allah (jalla wa 'ala) will suffice you
• To those married, please Obey your husbands and make them feel special for having you
• Hawwa ('alayhi sallam) was a blessing and a sense of tranquility to Adam ('alayhi sallam); so be such to your husbands
• There's no perfect spouse ~ bear with him and appreciate what you have
• To the unmarried, may Allah grant you husbands that will be coolness to your eyes in this world and in the hereafter
• Remember we're/we'll be mothers, and the best thing we can give our kids is the gift of ilm (islamic knowledge) and good upbringing
• So, instead of wasting all our time reading some stories here that don't benefit us, why don't we focus more on our primary goal and learn more about our religion
• Remember every shepherd is responsible for his flock ~ you are responsible for your child's upbringing
• Our Hijab is our dignity, so we'll never leave it for this temporary world
• Wear the right Hijab please; without the bling
• And avoid The Camel Hump; it's a straight way to Jahannam
• Remember our Mother 'Aishah (radiAllahu 'anha) says : "For them is this world and for us is the hereafter"
To my dear Brothers:
• You'll be future fathers, so be the kind of man you would like your daughter to marry
• Please grow your beard for the sake of Allah; it's the way of the pious
• And observe your nisfu sak
• Do not wear gold and silk, it's for the unbelievers in this world, and for you in the hereafter
AND LET'S ALL TOGETHER STICK TO THE WAY OF THE PROPHET AND THE PIOUS PREDECESSORS AND AVOID INNOVATIONS.
I love you all for the sake of Allah. As-sallamu 'alaykum wa rahmatuLlohi wa barakatu.