Sneaky Little Devil

Start from the beginning

     Hook couldn't wait. "I think he likes you!", he said, teasingly. Starr felt herself blush, because she liked Peter as well, but something about the way Hook was looking at her made her feel something inside. Hook was a man, and men knew more about the ways of our world than boys. Hook could almost smell the sweetness coming off of Starr, and this excited him, very much. The Boy Pan was catching feelings due to this rare creature, and Hook himself could never recall meeting her beauty's equal. Starr was of rare Creole descent; African, Asian, Colombian, and Cherokee all mixed into one dazzling entity was she. Captain Hook raised her hand to his lips one more time, kissing it, staring at the beauty before him, her young flesh poison. He felt his own feelings flare, and soon Captain Hook realized that he too had rose to the occasion. He decided to take his leave, bowing low to her and kissing her hand once more. "I must take my leave, but here is a down payment for the anecdote! How long shall it take to make?", he asked, plopping a burlap bag of gold coins down on her table. " Two days time", replied Starr, her eyes on his. "I shall have more for you when you finish it! Until then, milady!", he had said.

     After Hook left, Starr sat in front of her garden mirror, combing out her teal blue hair. There was a blush to her face, and when little Mindy flew in, she noticed it. "Your cheeks are so red!", she squeaked, laughing joyfully. Starr told her about Peter and Captain Hook, and the little fairy listened on in rapt attention. "What about Sethi?", she asked. "Sethi is sooo cute!", she exclaimed. Starr laughed, then said, "I know, right? But there's just something about Peter....everyone says he's evil, but I can feel something special through that darkness!", she said. It was true. There was something irresistible about Pan's dark side, but he had a soft side as well.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

        Pan flew to his tree home, soaring over the Lost Boys, not wanting them to see him this way. He was hot and bothered, and he thought of the conversation he had with Sethi before flying home. He had sought out the young Native prince for more advice. "Something happened to me today! When I saw the water witch! Something inside of me moved, then my parts began to tingle and move! I didn't realize what was happening! It's just that Captain Hook was there, giving her hand a thimble! I lost it!", he exclaimed. Sethi looked at him in amusement, his eyes sparkling. "A thimble? What's a thimble?", he asked.

     Pan sighed in frustration. "You know! A thimble! When you touched her hand with your lips!", he said, matter of factly. Sethi understood now. His handsome face lit up with laughter as he asked, "You mean a kiss? Who told you that was a thimble?", asked Sethi, smiling. Peter Pan felt like a fool as he said,  "Bitch Wendy!", his teeth clenched. Sethi laughed, shaking his head. "I kissed Starr's hand, because that's what a gentleman does!", he said.

      Pan suddenly thought of Hook then. "Well what about that codfish? He isn't a gentleman!", he spat. Sethi shrugged, then said, "Captain Hook is a man! When a man meets a beautiful young woman like Starr, he is compelled to kiss her hand!" Pan listened on, beginning to understand. "And as for your parts moving? That is called an erection! It means that blood rushed to your private parts because you were aroused! Do you know what that means?", asked Sethi. Pan shook his head no, embarrassed. Sethi felt bad for Peter. It must be hard not knowing these things, then feeling them suddenly. "Being aroused means you feel nice, pleasurable feelings of love or lust inside...Peter, do you have feelings for Starr?", asked Sethi.

     Pan felt himself blushing. He smiled a devilish smile, then asked, "Do you? I saw you kiss her hand, after all!" Sethi smiled, trying not to reveal his secret wish of getting to know the water witch on a more intimate level. "I have a great deal of respect for  the water witch of Neverland!", replied Sethi, truthfully. Peter smiled, relieved, then Sethi continued,"Although, I have dreamt of kissing her lips before!" Pan glared at Sethi, then asked, "On her lips?" Sethi smiled nodding.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

     Pan thought up a plan. He wanted to get closer to Starr, but he didn't quite now how to approach her. He wasn't about to ask Sethi anymore questions, because it was obvious that  he too cared about Starr, so Peter sought out his distant relative, Jax Pan, the satyr of Neverland. He lived in a little underground cave under the twisted monster oak tree, deep in the forest. When he saw Pan approaching, the satyr smiled, his toothy grin wide. "Peter Pan, my cousin! How are ye?", he asked, shaking Peter by his shoulders. Pan laughed, then said, "Dead if you break me!" The goat man laughed a hearty laugh then released Peter. They sat down over a platter of roast meat, cheese curds, and bread. Jax drank heartily from his flagon of ale, while Peter gulped his milk, enjoying the older man's company.

     After dinner, the two sat down in front of a warm roaring fire, the sounds of the pan pipes playing, as Jax filled his hollowed pipe with a green substance and lit it, hitting it hard, then passing it to Peter, who refused at first. "It's time you learn to partake, lad!", exclaimed Jax, passing the pipe to Peter. Jax shook his head in approval as Peter sucked on the pipe, the wonderful smoke filling his lungs. Pan caught a coughing spell as the herb began to work on him. When he could breathe, he tried it again, this time controlling himself better. By the time he passed it back to Jax, Peter was feeling a calmness within himself like never before. He felt relaxed, and a grown up look came across his face as he began to think of Starr. Jax noticed, and asked what was troubling him. Peter told him all about Starr, Sethi, Hook, and these new feelings of arousals that were beginning to take over him. Jax laughed, amazed. "Could it be?", he asked. "Is Pan growing into man?"

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

     Pan was in his prime, flying high through the sky, then traveling low, landing at his destination. It was night, and the beautiful Starr was outside her cottage, her cauldron burning. Starr was standing on the beach, sand between her lovely toes. Peter surfaced next to her, startling her at first, then Starr relaxed when she saw it was Peter. "Good evening, Pan!", she said, smiling. Pan smiled back, stopping her breath. "Good evening, water witch!", exclaimed Peter, taking hold of one of her hands, admiring the softness. Pan brought her hand to his lips, then stared at her devilishly, a secret behind his smile. Starr was looking beautiful in the light of the moon, and the sea flecks of the waves made the perfect accompaniment to the starry Neverland sky. Romance was in the air, and Pan felt it. He kissed Starr's hand, drawing a smile from her lips. "Would you like to come inside, for refreshments?", asked Starr, timidly. Peter smiled, a quick flash of teeth. "Okay", he said, following her in.

    Starr and Peter sat in her cozy den, drinking hot cocoa and eating fairy cakes made of chocolate marshmallows. As Pan sat next to Starr, he noticed she smelled like cinnamon. "I like cinnamon!", he thought to himself, unaware that Starr could read his mind. She blushed, sipping the chocolate from her mug. They talked, asking each other questions about each others lives. Mindy fluttered in the back ground, pleased to see her friends getting friendly.

    When Pan realized how late it was, he decided to take his leave, magically opening her window and floating out of it. He turned around, Starr meeting him at the open window. "Thank you for the company!", said Starr, smiling. Peter felt himself flush, and the moving feeling came back, causing him to come alive. Pan moved closer, kissing Starr. Her lips felt like flower petals, and Pan enjoyed them. Starr felt that Pan's lips were the softest thing ever, and as they pulled away from each other, Pan reentered her window, pulling Starr close in a hug. He wanted to feel her, and this was the best way he knew how. Pan's embrace made Starr weak in her knees, and the look he gave her afterwards made her stomach flutter. "Thank you for the hospitality, lovely Starr!", said Pan, kissing her hand one more time. He flew away through the window, leaving his mark upon the water witch.