Wrongfully His

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE! THE ENTIRE STORY IS AVAILABLE ON RADISH.COM OR IN THE RADISH APP!

The song for this chapter is "Tipsy" by J-kwon.

The song for this chapter is  "Tipsy" by J-kwon

Jamie Watson ⬆️

 Lynn Stevens ⬆️

Lynn Stevens ⬆️

Enjoy!

****

* Jamie Watson*

Getting ready for my first night out at a club I thought of the many things that could possibly happen. I could get totally wasted, leaving myself unable to walk to the car or make it up the stairs when I arrived home. I may even meet a hot human and live out some wild fantasy. Or even without an insane amount of liquor or the possibility of a one-night stand, I could simply have a fun time with my best friend. The possibilities in my mind were endless.

But unbeknownst to me, what was to come was something I never could have expected. What fate had in store for me would change my life forever.

"Definitely wear the blue dress" Lynn stated, yanking the leopard print one from my hand and tossing the cobalt material at me instead. "This one" she gestured to my first choice "looks like something those bimbos on MTV wear, no offense" she laughed as I rolled my eyes at her endless taunting.

Lynn was my best friend and practically a professional bar hopper at this point. Whereas I just turned eighteen and decided to finally give in and use a fake I.D. for a night of fun, she had been sneaking in since she was sixteen. After her many pleads to come along, I finally decided to do so.

What we were doing was still illegal since we prepared to drink so much even if that caused us days of hangovers. However, knowing that I was allowed into the club now, just not without a wristband made me feel safer. It was as if I was not breaking the law entirely, just bending the rules.

Sighing I followed her commands and slid on the thin blue dress, taking in every shine and shimmer the fabric offered. Analyzing it in the mirror I had to agree, it suited by body shape better than the other ones that I had previously tried on. This one was snug; it was form fitted on my assets but left me with enough room to sit and actually breathe. "Here" Lynn jumped up, running over to her purse, and pulling out our fake cards that she picked up earlier. "Almost forgot" she grinned handing me my identity for the evening.