Arguments

Dally -
You don't fight often, but when you guys do, most of the time your fights are caused by jealousy. Either some dude is making his move on you or some sleaze is making her move on him. Sometimes he plays along to get a reaction out of you, but almost immediately regrets it because he knows you're gonna be mad later. The fights are quickly resolved, and you two are back to normal.

Ponyboy -
When you and Pony fight it's mainly about school and about how he feels responsible that your grades are low, or vice versa. It's gets to be a yelling match about how neither one of you gets to blame yourself for the others grades. A good old study session together to help each other pull your grades up is usually how things end up being resolved.

Darry -
You two fight after not seeing each other for a while. Either because he's busy with his family or busy at work. The fights don't escalate much because the inner parent in you guys doesn't want to fight in front of his siblings. It's mainly a whispering match and you two quickly resolve and just enjoy the time you do spend together.

Johnny -
Johnny's parents are definitely not the best, and most of your fights stem from Johnny's pent up anger at his parents. He takes it out on you sometimes, which leads to bigger arguments. Often times you call him out and ask him why you keep going back if it's so hard. After seeing the tears in his eyes when you say that, you take it back and just hold him and apologize for what he's going through but it's not fair if he takes it out on you. You guys have a strong relationship and are always there for each other. No matter what.

Sodapop -
Your guys' fights are usually because the amount of attention he gets from other girls. Making you feel insecure about yourself and questioning his feelings. Of course no one likes that so he gets mad and asks how could he be with anyone else. After finally getting through to you and holding you, you guys resolve your fight and are back to normal. Soda is slowly rebuilding your confidence, he hates when you question yourself.

Two-Bit -
Two is hardly ever serious, which can lead into multiple fights. Often times when you're upset, he'll make a joke. It makes it seem like he doesn't care, but he honestly does and is just trying (and failing) to make you happy. He's not the best advice giver, but he will do anything to make you happy. So after giving him hell and him trying to defend himself, he'll give and apologize to you and put his straight face on to help and listen to your problems.

Steve -
When you and Steve fight, it's usually about how he spends all his time at the DX. You always remind him that he has to make time for you too. He'll argue that this is his passion and you'll argue that you never get to see him. After a few yells and a couple choice words, you two just make up because arguing isn't getting you guys anywhere. Steve will put aside time for you and try to spend as much time with you as possible, until he gets distracted at work again.

❤️STAY GOLD❤️
Sorry guys, it takes me so long to update, try to get a few more chapters out soon. If you guys have any requests feel free to comment them. I could use a little more inspiration☺️