Sexuality

(A/N: When you're not 18+, I'm gonna be putting marks to skip the spg scene. Please be open-minded to the other readers too. So enjoy and hope you like it!)

You're with your friends in the cafeteria -- typically, with your squad: Hailey, Cara, and Gigi. They were talking about hot guys and stuff, and you seem so not interested at all. You're just there silently eating with your food.

"I'm sorry, but like--" Gigi talked about the guy who flirted her in school and the rants are all over her. "You have to say yes!" Cara dictated over her and made them shocked. "What?! You didn't say yes?! Whyyyy Giii," Hailey tantrums like a small kid. "He looks like a Channing Tatum," Cara tried to convince her but she always disagrees. "Alright, a little bit different with his darker hair but... he's the second hottest guy in our senior years," Cara added. "Uh! It doesn't even matter," Gigi rebutted them with an angry sigh because she knew this guy was a player.

"Whatever Gi. Look who's on the other side of the table," Hailey prattled in glaring at the other side of the table.

That guy was Justin Foley, famous, rich, and the captain of the basketball team. No wonder they even liked him.

"Yoho, guys," Gigi pointed her lips directed to him and he's talking to his friends.

You saw someone who's more interesting besides him. She has a brunette short hair with a simple lipstick, probably almost naked makeup noticing that she's not that bitchy type... just simple. Even with the small things, you're attracted to her. But I'm not gay. Why?

"Oh my god, he's so hot," Hailey presume and gave a grin. "Damn," Cara implied while you're in the mid-air staring at someone else but not him. "Y/N! Justin?" You went back to your senses when Hailey called you out. "Oh! Uhm-- uh, yeah... he's pretty cute," giving an excuse to your friends so you won't disappoint them.

"Pretty cute? Uh, oh, my god. He's so freaking hot, I cannot even stare at him," Hailey expressed with exaggeration while you looked down thinking that you let them down. Then the bell rang and you headed to your locker for your stuff.

You saw that brunette girl from earlier and she's on the other side of the locker too. She seems so down and you think she had a problem so you decided to go reach to her.

"Hey, uh... are you alright?" You asked her and she turned to you. "Uh... yes. Sorry. What is it?" She wiped her tears noticing that she cried. "I uhm just concerned about you. Oh, by the way, I'm Y/N/S. I think we've met before from our grossing classes. Biology, right?" You think you met this girl before, she's familiar. "I think so. Sorry, I don't remember. Kendall Jenner, nice to meet you," you both shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Yeah. Now you're smiling. Keep smiling Kendall," you said and chuckled. She just kept silent because she's shy. "Hey look, you don't need to be shy with me or being silent with me. I'm not a bad person I swear," you convinced her and she chuckled.

"Yes, ofcourse you're not a bad person. You're the only one who reached for me when I had a problem. Specifically, a gorgeous stranger," she winked. After hearing those words, your cheeks began to warm. "So uh, see you later then? I gotta go to my class so... uh, can I get your number?" You didn't even realize you just said that. Dang, Y/N, you just sound so cringy. She laughed and wrote something on a piece of paper that she tear from her notebook. "Here," she handed me the number and she smirked. "Oh uh, thanks. So great meeting you, I hope you're fine now. Bye! I gotta go," you walked slowly acting so embarrassed heading to your class and waved when you reached far from her.

Your heart almost skipped a beat after what just happened. Questions in your head began to ask you why you did that and what was the reason I did that to her, to Kendall.