Bonus: First Meeting

Start from the beginning

After that, he turned his back on you and checked his own reflection in the mirror once again.

"Okay... thanks."

Jimin, who noticed how down you looked because of that guy immediately grabbed for his shoulder to turn him around. He hated the insolent tone of his voice too.

"Excuse me, were you rapping just now?" He scoffed.

They both locked each other's eyes, gaze intensified. Meanwhile, you were standing between them, clueless on what to do.

"You see, this brat will be working here starting tomorrow and I got dragged to here when I'm supposed to be resting in my bed right now. So, will you kindly show us the way to get to the cafe because I want to go home as soon as possible." he slowly put his hand off from his shoulder before adding, "And after that, you can proceed looking at the mirror again."

Jungkook was feeling a little bit offended at his last sentence, but he knew, he shouldn't cause any scene there.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and heaved a sigh, "Follow me."

He walked past you two, heading to the elevator. You then mouthed 'thank you' to Jimin before trailing Jungkook from behind. His eyes curved into crescent moon-like shapes. Behind the mask, hid a shy yet proud smile.

~~~

"Here." Jungkook placed two cups of tea on the table before seating himself across from you.

"I'm sorry if I was rude. It's just that, there's this someone I want to meet. So, I got pretty excited." he explained.

"It's okay, right?" you turned your head to look at Jimin only to see a very dissatisfied expression on his face.

Jungkook could feel the death glare Jimin was sending him. Because of that, he didn't even dare to look at his way.

"By the way, I can take you around the company if you want." Jungkook suddenly offered.

"Are you fine with it?" You asked in disbelief.

He nodded and flashed a small smile.

You turned back to Jimin and leaned closer to whisper something to him, "You can go home now."

His jaw instantly dropped in disbelief. Though you said it jokingly, he was a bit upset inside.

"And leave you alone with him? I won't let that to happen." He shook his head, feeling sort of annoyed.

After both of you finished the tea, Jungkook led you two to many places. He enjoyed guiding you both when suddenly, he received a text from Areum, asking him to meet her. He did want to see her, but he couldn't leave you two behind just like that. So at last, he told her that he couldn't see her at the moment as he was busy. That, was the first time he had ever rejected her offer.

Not too long after that, your phone rang. You quickly excused yourself and walked a bit far from them to answer the call, leaving Jimin alone with Jungkook.

Both remained silent as they had nothing to say to each other. To avoid feeling so awkward, Jimin shifted his gaze from Jungkook to you. He silently watched you from afar which made Jungkook wondered,

"Your girlfriend?" He asked out of the blue.

Jimin could only laugh at his question, "I hope she is."

His answer, made Jungkook curious even more.

"Why?"

Jimin slowly turned his head to him. The mask covered half of his face, however, Jungkook noticed that there was something in his gaze.