Giant truckasaurus hands

So you were trying to enjoy your day when you suddenly were being manhandled by the circus performer from the other day, Cerebella you think her name was. Now she was carrying you and that feral from a while ago to someone. When you saw him you immediately recognized him as a scrub.

Vitale: Do you have a reason for disrupting our business and killing our family Mr. (L/N)?

You were dropped on the floor. You got up and brushed the dust off your clothes. Then you began to laugh hysterically.

(Y/N): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hah hoo HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hah hah hoo. C'mon buddy you know me better than that. Surely you don't mean to imply that I need a reason to destroy and manipulate and kill! Okay fine here's a reason, seems as good as any, I do all the wonderful things I do just to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery, all sorts of other unpleasant nouns.

Then you pulled a smoke bomb out of your pocket and threw it on the floor making it explode. After a short scuffle that left Vitale and Dahlia dazed you stood on Cerebella getting really close to her face.

(Y/N): Next time Vitale asks you to do something you feel that you might regret, say no.

Then you kicked her temple knocking her out cold. You left with the feral slung over your shoulder whistling. You dropped her off in front of a restaurant in Little Insmouth. What you didn't notice was that she was awake for a good portion of the walk. So when you put her down she gave you a hug, and so did her fishy friend. You found out their names were Nadia and Minette. You said goodbye and left.

(Y/N): Whew. Thought they'd never let me leave.

You walked back to the hotel to see Valentine on the couch reading a copy of "The call of Cthulhu and other weird stories." She looked up from her book and smiled.

Valentine: Hi sweetie anything happen while you were out?

(Y/N): Nothing noteworthy.

You grabbed the other copy of the book and sat down next to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek before starting to read.

~End chapter~