End loves messing with us

Third POV
Percy dropped to the floor like a rock not moving or even breathing." I love tempting death. Letting it have a taste of what It can't have." Winter said sadistically." What are you doing Winter." Chaos screamed at him with barely controlled rage. All the gods were ready for a battle." Just tempting death sister." Winter said. He suddenly looked confused." Ah it seems my time is almost up. Just showing you that even your most trusted soldiers can't resist my powers over the mind. So until you're ready to attack cya till then." He waved his hand then fell to his hands and knees gasping." If I find him I'll murder him and his lackeys that made me weak." He roared smashing a hand into the marble floor cracking it in a 5 meter radius. Winter's eyes were not a blackish color anymore but now were a icy gray color reflecting his current mood." Sorry Chaos I was weak and let them catch me." He bowed his head in shame." So that was End?" She asked him." Yes m'lady. He sent his commander and 50 other soldiers. They got the jump on me but I killed at least 40 of them before they knocked me unconscious." He said sadly." I also felt the death of Autumn. πέθανε το θάνατο ενός ήρωα." ( roughly translates into She died a hero's death.) He pulled out a drachma and put it under her tongue.

Percy shot up suddenly and use Riptide's flat as a baseball bat and cracked Winter upside the head so hard he smashed through the marble wall into a shopping cart that sold ambrosia. Winter slowly got up clearly dazed. Percy had turned into Adamas. He had Phantom in hand slowly walking toward Winter." Percy stop he was controlled by End." Chaos screamed at him hoping to stop him. Adamas only stopped and turned to see his face. His face was emotionless but his eyes had burning fury in them." You left  them Winter. You simply left them to die." Adamas said while turning back to Winter. It had donned on Winter that he was in for a beating." I'm truly sorry my lord but the militia said they could handle it." Winter tried to explain. Adamas had little patience to listen what he said." So you leave 200 men barely trained up against 20 of some of the best trained warriors? And you're just sorry? You leaving got them slaughtered. With you they might have had a chance even if they didn't survive you actually tried to save them. But you thought they could handle it." Adamas was now right in front of Winter. Winter had his head down in shame. By the time they summoned me they were already dead only 30 were left." Winter stammered." I have no time to deal with you right now." Adamas stated bluntly.

Adamas shifted into Percy but Percy kept his eyes the same shattered icy blue color. Percy walked back to Chaos and whispered "Sorry if I didn't he would have made a huge headache."

Percy POV
I could still hear Adamas muttering stuff about his kingdom that he lost because of Winter. "And they treated him like a god! How dare he." Adamas rambled on. Ignoring him " Winter you kinda pissed him off. He's still rambling about losing a kingdom. Chaos is there anyway we can separate each other so I don't have to listen to him?" I asked Chaos. " Just do it." She said. As soon as she said that she got wide eyes." Damn not again." She mumbled. Nike burst out of the crowd yelling " Just do it. Don't let your dreams but dreams!"And when on with the speech while almost everyone ignored her." So is there any specific advice you can give?" I asked her yet again." Nope. You just have to imagine Adamas beside you then poof he's there." She said. As hard as I tried I couldn't imagine Adamas next to me. I frowned "I can't do it." I hear Adamas yell "Duh cause I don't want to."

"Well back to the death of Autumn. We need a replacement and I can't just put anyone in that position. Any ideas?" Chaos told me. I smirked." Yeah I have someone in mind. How about Kakos?" I asked her." I never even thought of her. Come here honey!" She yelled. Kakos came running to Chaos. "Yes mom!" She replied happily. "How would you like to be a season?" Chaos asked her. "I'd love to!" Chaos put her and on Kakos' head and whispered some ancient language that even I don't know. " Duh it's cause earth wasn't made around the time that language was spoken only my planet was." Adamas explained slowly. Kakos slowly glowed a purplish color and burst into light. When it dimmed down she looked almost like a different person.

(Kinda like this ^) "Mommy I went poof!" She yelled and scared us because she was gone from the spot she bursted into light

(Kinda like this ^) "Mommy I went poof!" She yelled and scared us because she was gone from the spot she bursted into light." Now run along honey the adults have to talk." Chaos said. "Winter, Olympians, and primordials lets go to talk." She said sternly. We all teleported to a tree overlooking a valley that was in ruins all but the Zeus, Hera, Hades, Chaos cabins (naturally since I made it.) and most of the big house." Lets go the Chaos cabin." I suggested. Some of the gods had tears in their eyes looking at the ruins even some of the more light-hearted titans had tears. I could handle them sad so I put my hand up and focused on when I was here then the whole place flashed into light. When it cleared you could see camp as it was when I was 12 but without all the Demi-gods." To new beginnings." I announced. We all enter the chaos cabin and went to the war room which had everything from the Chaos's library on her world so no books were lost but it would take forever sifting through all the books to find which you needed. All of us sat down." So lets say all of our problems and not a petty squabble." Chaos said almost everyone looked at Zeus and Kronos." I'll start with mine. I have 5 duplicates that I can feel slowly cracking my mind. So anyone else?"

Time skip till after the meeting

"Why did you even have the meeting cause that was brutal." I told Chaos. She looked at me and shrugged." I just tried to organize and assess the situation." She said. "Oops sorry I forgot I have to simplify the words for you." She commented smirking. I just gave her a dead stare letting Adamas see what was happening slowly changing my eyes to a cracked icy color. "She's all yours for a while." I told Adamas "And good luck with her." I slowly fade out letting him take full control. I can only hear some parts of their conversation cause I'm tired mentally not physically and I'm trying to sleep. After I "wake up" I feel a strong urge to run. I realize that i'm in the chaos cabin in my bed with Chaos. I feel kind of embarrassed in a way but slowly get up to not wake her. As soon as I get outside I see Zeus talking to End." What do you want?" Zeus said to him." Oh you know the reason you're listening to that twerp Jackson. Usually you're trying to kill him but something has changed." End said causally. "Just cause you don't think I'm trying to kill him doesn't mean I'm not trying to kill him. I'm just thinking about how and if I actually should." Zeus said. There it is he shows his colors. I knew something was wrong he hasn't yelled as much and other crap he has done in the past." Well if you ever do just do it before he kills me in the battle in." He pauses "Let's say 3 weeks. Just for the fun of it." End says. With his last remark he flashes away leaving Zeus to think on what he said.

Sorry I haven't updated all summer I had absolutely no internet until last week.